Looks Like Traditional Uniforms vs. Kent State

I love the color contrast of the smokey greys and especially the helmets. But, I have to say, those from the opener were just ugly.
the offset helmet strip and all the tattoos of stars extra names checkers was gaudy to me. The basic Vol look like LSU 22 was awesome. Glad we're going OR top and WT pant this week.

Hey, where did that uniform schedule released by UT for 2024 go? Ive searched online and here and cant find it.

Keep in mind the official announcement isn't until Thursday. Last week there was another tweet sent out early on in the week showing white tops and orange britches and that turned out to be incorrect.

Not saying OP is wrong, and I do think there's a very good chance we see the normal unis this week, just saying its not been 100% decided yet.

If ever there was a time for the orange helmets to make an appearance, it would be this game.

I love the color contrast of the smokey greys and especially the helmets. But, I have to say, those from the opener were just ugly.
the offset helmet strip and all the tattoos of stars extra names checkers was gaudy to me. The basic Vol look like LSU 22 was awesome. Glad we're going OR top and WT pant this week.
The offset helmet stripe represented the stripe at the edge of the Tennessee flag. Those smokey grays were the best looking ones we have worn.

100%.

The classic orange/white, with orange/orange once as the alternate. Just like the Stormtroopers should be the road alternate.

Hopefully the orange helmets are in the river with the goal posts.
I love the Orange helmets.
If we had won in them, I wonder if people would hate them.

Reactions: Ernie McCracken
Disagree. Surprisingly they looked really good to me.

VN Store

Back