Losing recruits

ejb8910

Any likelihood we will lose a/some recruits already on our board?? Fowlkes????

J.T. Floyd will go to Michigan
I read that article.

Floyd's commitment wavering : Football Recruiting : GoVolsXtra.com

Floyd certainly seemed to enjoy his trip to Ann Arbor, according to an Internet report last week.
“I would definitely say Michigan fans will be happy, but I'm going to leave it at that," the 5-11, 180-pound athlete from J.L. Mann High School in Greenville, S.C. told thewolverine.com. "I want to talk it over with my parents first, take this last visit and get everything squared away."
Floyd hasn’t answered nor returned several calls from the News Sentinel.

Yeah Floyd is gone more than likely. He has visited Michigan 3 times in the last 7 months.

Other than hurting our recruiting status I am not so sure we are really missing much. He doesn't seem very big and his 40 time is 4.73 sec.

I don't really see him coming in and taking anyones job in the secondary or at receiver. If he wants to free up a scholarship for some more DE's and DT's I say see ya later....

Yeah Floyd is gone more than likely. He has visited Michigan 3 times in the last 7 months.

Other than hurting our recruiting status I am not so sure we are really missing much. He doesn't seem very big and his 40 time is 4.73 sec.

I don't really see him coming in and taking anyones job in the secondary or at receiver. If he wants to free up a scholarship for some more DE's and DT's I say see ya later....

Granted, he probably wouldn't be a huge loss for us, but if you think his 40 time is accurate on Rivals then your nuts. His 40 is more like 4.5 than 4.7. Still though, he wouldn't be a huge loss.

VN Store

Back