Louisville vs Kentucky thread

Svengali

Rhymes with Orange
Who you got?

I havent followed the former's off season at all. No idea who they've got back, recruited, etc. So out of pure SEC snobbery, I'll go with the Cats.:)

Should be a fun game to tide us over until tommorrow. :dance2:

Im just rooting for the SEC.. I want as many teams as possible to be undefeated when we play them.. highly unlikely that kentucky will be but oh well

Cats have a Tennessee freshman running 2nd string at QB, Randall Cobb. He's fast as heck and should get some snaps at WR. Hartline, the QB1, has good bloodlines- his brother Brian is a standout at O$U.

UK's questionmarks are at WR backup. Dicky Lyons starts, but the 2nd string guy was a DB last year for UK.

Backfield is very strong, going 4 deep at the RB position.

UK's defense is supposed to be the stars of the team, returning 8 of 11 starters from last year.

I'm predicting a UK win, 24-14, but honestly, I don't know what to expect. There are more questions than answers in this game for both teams.

Brian, I hope you guys win just because of the SEC., but I really think Louisville will win this one in close one. Good luck anyways and I hope im wrong.

Louisville lost a lot from last year's squad. Kentucky probably lost more. In a break from consensus sentiment on the board, I'll be pulling for the Cards, but that doesn't really say much, as I would be for the Russians if they were playing UK.

Ky by 3 points. Louisville keeps it close but Ky pulls it out. I'd like to see Cobb make a difference in this game. A little short for qb, but you're right brian he's fast as heck.

VN Store

Back