Love seeing UT highlights on ESPN

jacobyvoln27

2020 Vols Decade!!!!
I know it's due to the five straight turnovers, still fun to watch. P.S. I can not stand Mark May love that little shot BUTCH took at em. Goes to show what is said and posted is paid attention to.

Reactions: 4 people
I agree ga vol seemed to take it a little hard. Even said they should win would seven turn overs. What a D-Bag

I was blown away by the fact that on College Gameday Kirk said that this game wouldn't be close and Tennessee was better than what everyone thinks. It's rare that we get any love from those guys, as long as Corso doesn't start picking us though I think we're good.

I've always wondered what Mark Mays problem is with Tennessee though.

Reactions: 3 people
Hey Miami wouldn't have won with all those turnovers, but they "took advantage of miscues." Nobody is blaming them for WINNING the game. Just like nobody can blame UT for making some PLAYS. To say we wouldn't have won without the turnovers is silly.

I was blown away by the fact that on College Gameday Kirk said that this game wouldn't be close and Tennessee was better than what everyone thinks. It's rare that we get any love from those guys, as long as Corso doesn't start picking us though I think we're good.

Herbie's a closet Vols fan...he's always been straight and honest in his analysis...I think May will always hate UT for taking Coach Majors away from Pitt...jmo
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
There is no accountability in tv or radio anymore. These guys say whatever they want, knowing that most of the time, it is forgotten the next day or try to justify it. Evidently, May commented that the Michigan-Notre Dame rivalry was one he grew up watching, and after some research, the first matchup he could have watched was at age 20 because the series took a 35 year break. So, they just makeup whatever they want with no accountability. That's why you can't take anything as truth.

I actually believe Herbstreit is one of the few who does his homework and tries to give an insightful analysis. He doesn't care about the sound bite.

Reactions: 2 people
There is no accountability in tv or radio anymore. These guys say whatever they want, knowing that most of the time, it is forgotten the next day or try to justify it. Evidently, May commented that the Michigan-Notre Dame rivalry was one he grew up watching, and after some research, the first matchup he could have watched was at age 20 because the series took a 35 year break. So, they just makeup whatever they want with no accountability. That's why you can't take anything as truth.

I actually believe Herbstreit is one of the few who does his homework and tries to give an insightful analysis. He doesn't care about the sound bite.

Maybe he wasn't ALL GROWED UP at 20....if he took ten years to mature until age 30, he wouldn't be a complete liar....not a stretch when you listen to him talk:huh::boredom:

He loves Johnny Majors for building Pitt into a national champion

May didn't know what to say haha

If I recall right i think he was happy he could motivate them.

Spider Man has his Spider Sense to warn him of danger and In Football upset alert is equal to the Spider sense warning a team you could be upset.

Mark May's opinion is as important to me as an MTV VJ's opinion. Like getting a political opinion from Sway. Or Mark May for that matter.

Last edited:

100% agree. Herbie should get his own show whether it be radio or tv. Him and Desmond seem have very solid perspectives into matchups.

It was obvious that May was butthurt over the lil jab too.... makes it all the more better! bwahahahaha
I like how ESPN milked it, to put him on the spot. They could have tried to cover it up by not even mentioning it. Showed clips of him making the upset alert and then CBJ's post game interview where he thanked Mark May for predicting the upset.

VN Store

Back