LSU Scrimmage Today

Vol67

Could very well have cost LSU the services of their top RB Alley Broussard. Possible ACL injury

they are very deep at that postion. idk if it will have that much affect on them.

Yeah they're deep, but that guy is a stud. Hope he doesn't lose the entire season.

Same. He could turn out to be just as good as Riggs, plus they have Joseph Addai behind him who is nearly as good. LSU and USC have the best potential for big running duos this season, like the next Brown/Williams combo.

Yeah . . . UGA is really stacked at RB. Initially, they may rotate up to 4 tailbacks and won't miss a beat with any of them.

Them too. This year is gonna see some crazy RB action around the country. Reggie Bush, LenDale White, Marshawn Lynch and Terrence Whitehead in the Pac-10, Selvin Young and Adrian Peterson in the Big 12, Mike Hart and Laurence Maroney in the Big Ten, Gerald Riggs and Alley Broussard in the SEC, and Leon Washington in the ACC.

Originally posted by milohimself@Aug 13, 2005 8:44 PM
Them too. This year is gonna see some crazy RB action around the country. Reggie Bush, LenDale White, Marshawn Lynch and Terrence Whitehead in the Pac-10, Selvin Young and Adrian Peterson in the Big 12, Mike Hart and Laurence Maroney in the Big Ten, Gerald Riggs and Alley Broussard in the SEC, and Leon Washington in the ACC.
[snapback]126274[/snapback]​

Milo, do eat, breath, and sleep football? How DO you know all these things?

Well, I fancy myself knowing a fair bit but not a whole lot. And besides, those are all marquee names.

He ate my ass up on NCAA 2006.

Sucks for the kid but that makes the trip to Baton Rouge a little easier.

it makes the trip easier for sure. i didnt want to play him but the season is a lot of time. to bad for this kid.

Addai is good and JV showed what he can do 2 years ago.

But don't be fooled....Alley was their #1 RB and it will hurt them a little bit.

VN Store

Back