Maddow Considering Leaving MSNBC

shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

I know I'm not the target audience for cable news...those guys exist to throw red meat if you are GOP and Impossible burgers if you are a Dem...but the few times I caught her show is was terrible...she drug out the Russian hoax story well past when it was debunked...and that GW bridge story was like breaking news every night for 2 weeks...It would be like she just talked to a former classmate who witnessed Gov Christie eating puppies and kittens 40 years ago...and that night when she breathlessly announced she had Orange Man's taxes!

Its no fun when your party is the one in charge and zero ratings without The Orange Man

She's probably been told, or saw the writing on the wall (I'm not sure she's that bright) to look at her ratings and see the next MSNBC offer will be much, much smaller or nonexistent. Her viewership is her viewership and there's nothing out there like Trump that'll help it.
BTW, if she hates white men so much why does she want to look like one?

I know I'm not the target audience for cable news...those guys exist to throw red meat if you are GOP and Impossible burgers if you are a Dem...but the few times I caught her show is was terrible...she drug out the Russian hoax story well past when it was debunked...and that GW bridge story was like breaking news every night for 2 weeks...It would be like she just talked to a former classmate who witnessed Gov Christie eating puppies and kittens 40 years ago...and that night when she breathlessly announced she had Orange Man's taxes!

She has a face only a homeless dog could love.

She should go to Fox, they would then finally have some credibility. Won't happen though, Fox knows that lies and conspiracy theories get the ratings and are what their gullible and uninformed viewers demand.

Reactions: Sin City Vol
She should go to Fox, they would then finally have some credibility. Won't happen though, Fox knows that lies and conspiracy theories get the ratings and are what their gullible and uninformed viewers demand.
Don't be ridiculous, she has no more credibility than Fox

Reactions: InVOLuntary
That's the goal of EVERY cable news racket

Wow, biggest troll job in Volnation history.

Seriously though, what credibility does she bring? She's a slightly less effective Tucker Carlson.

VN Store

Back