Make room on the underacheiver couch for......

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
Steve O. Spurrier. who'd a thunk it? He and Phil Fulmer are both sitting on this couch watching the rest of the SEC pass them by.....

and you can now add one more thing the 'Ol Ball Coach has that Phil doesn't................a losing streak to Vandy.

:clapping:good luck with Georgia next week.

after last monday, i'll take small victories where ever i can find them.......

Whats the odds both retire at the end of the year? Providing both have real crappy years,which appears likely.

who knows......but neither one of these guys have the talent they had when it was just those two atop the SEC.

and boy is it showing.

i would say SOS would do it first though. CPF will hang on as long as he's allowed to.

I agree but spurrier will leave carolina in alot better shape than when he got there. Phil on the other hand might drag us through the mud awhile and go out kicking and screaming.

I predict that this year's game in Columbia will be the last head-to-head matchup between Fulmer and Spurrier.

I predict that this year's game in Columbia will be the last head-to-head matchup between Fulmer and Spurrier.

I thought about that last night at the end of that game.
Do you think Spurrier would hang it up or look for more fertile grounds?

I thought about that last night at the end of that game.
Do you think Spurrier would hang it up or look for more fertile grounds?

I can't imagine what would make him want to come back to Columbia for a 5th year. His program isn't in position to make a serious run at winning the conference, or even the division.

Who knows whether he'd stay retired or not. I thought North Carolina would have been the right job for him...the ACC is winnable...he could have just about any team in that conference in a BCS game in 2 or 3 years. South Carolina is a dead-end job. UT,UF,and UGA are just too tall a mountain to climb for any of the other 3 in the east.

Uf and georgia are, right now i'd leave us out of that mix.

We're still in that mix. Seeing as how the two teams you said are in that mix lost the most recent SEC East championship to... The team you left out.

Maybe spurrier can take over the clemson job when bowden's gone?

We're still in that mix. Seeing as how the two teams you said are in that mix lost the most recent SEC East championship to... The team you left out.

Maybe spurrier can take over the clemson job when bowden's gone?
UF and UGA are ona similar cycle right now with talent development. Once every three years or so both of those teams are going to have to rely heavily on new faces and then another school will get a shot at the division.

Commodores over the Gamecocks two years in a row now.

First, I'd like to applaud the structure of your post. You've come a long way, and that should be commended.

With that said, did you not see that the ncaa forum already had a SC/Vandy thread?

First, I'd like to applaud the structure of your post. You've come a long way, and that should be commended.

With that said, did you not see that the ncaa forum already had a SC/Vandy thread?

Baby steps JayTrain, baby steps.

I'm curious to see the game plan the Ol Ball Coach comes up with for UGA..wouldnt surprise me to see them give UGA all they want.

VN Store

Back