Man, Michael Phelps can SWIM

Hey Freaky. :wavey:

He is expected to win EIGHT medals of varying colors throughout the Olympics. The USA also has a pretty strong contender in table tennis. He swept the Chilean competitor as if the competitor was an amateur.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 14, 2004 9:26 PM

He is expected to win EIGHT medals of varying colors throughout the Olympics. The USA also has a pretty strong contender in table tennis. He swept the Chilean competitor as if the competitor was an amateur.

Anything good on tonight??

Surreal Life on VH-1. Reality TV sucks for the most part, but watching MC Hammer, Vince Neil and a 30 year old Emmanuel Lewis interract is strangely compelling television.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Aug 14, 2004 9:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Aug 14, 2004 9:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Aug 14, 2004 9:26 PM

Anything good on tonight?? [/quote]
:biteme:

:lol:

Originally posted by vol_freak+Aug 14, 2004 9:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Aug 14, 2004 9:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Aug 14, 2004 9:26 PM

Anything good on tonight?? [/quote]
:biteme:

:lol:

Originally posted by GAVol@Aug 14, 2004 11:35 PM
Surreal Life on VH-1. Reality TV sucks for the most part, but watching MC Hammer, Vince Neil and a 30 year old Emmanuel Lewis interract is strangely compelling television.

Strangely compelling? It sounds strange allright.

LIO, I was seriously asking if there were any good events that I should be watching tonight.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Aug 14, 2004 10:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Aug 14, 2004 10:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Aug 14, 2004 11:35 PM
Surreal Life on VH-1.  Reality TV sucks for the most part, but watching MC Hammer, Vince Neil and a 30 year old Emmanuel Lewis interract is strangely compelling television.

Strangely compelling? It sounds strange allright.

LIO, I was seriously asking if there were any good events that I should be watching tonight. [/quote]
Sorry, Freaky. I&#39;m so used to your biting wit and stinging sarcasm I&#39;m a little defensive. :eek:lol:

Tonight is swimming and gymnastics till midnight. I can&#39;t wait till track & field events to root for former Vols&#33;&#33;

:good:

That&#39;s true, Stormy. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up about midnight and went on to bed. :lol: This was my first week back at work and I was WORN OUT.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Aug 15, 2004 2:53 PM
Either that or we just know you too well.

:( What have I ever said or done to give you the impression that I beat or yell at my kids? :(

VN Store

Back