Marcus Forston

Volunteer_Kirby

Its not what you think...
Marcus Forston - Football Recruiting

He & 2 of his teammates are visiting this weekend. Forston is currently committed to Miami and he is a mid term enrollee. I'm not sure which of his teammates are coming along for the visit, but Miami Northwestern is one of the top high schools in the nation, talent-wise, so they are likely highly regarded prospects.

Forston is a 5*, w/ 6.1 rating and is the #2 DT in the nation.

Is this an official visit?

It's weird that we are not on any of their college choices according to their Rivals.com profiles.

Is this an official visit?

It's weird that we are not on any of their college choices according to their Rivals.com profiles.

The 3 UM commits are all on officials...not sure about Demps but I'm sure he is as well. As for the college choice thing...who knows? They are most likely vacationing. Demps is probably the only one taking this visit seriously.

So why are all these Miami commitments looking at UT?

it's pretty strange. All three of them show no real interest in waivering on their commitments or any loss of interest for playing for miami. Hopefully they're keeping their options open and making sure Miami is where they really want to go. If not, they're probably just looking for a free vacation and a good game.

I just had to come in here and share that I met these three guys in Knoxville's airport Sun. afternoon. They were very polite and well spoken when I talked to them. They said that they had a great time all weekend. Oh, if only...

VN Store

Back