Marlin Lane In...?

Awesome news!!...now...what about Gordon?...any news about him...seems equally as important as Lane if not more..imotiagbo

Someone please inform me of what happened with Gordon again?? I was trying to remember but I can't seem to remember anything about it.

Reactions: 1 person
Someone please inform me of what happened with Gordon again?? I was trying to remember but I can't seem to remember anything about it.

I'm curious as well. I thought it was an injury at first but, with talk of him not returning to the team, it doesn't seem likely that that is the case.

I'm curious as well. I thought it was an injury at first but, with talk of him not returning to the team, it doesn't seem likely that that is the case.

Personal issues. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't return. I was really hoping he would have a solid senior year.

Thanks jspvol, it would be nice to have a three headed monster in the backfield...suggestions on nicknames VN???

Thanks jspvol, it would be nice to have a three headed monster in the backfield...suggestions on nicknames VN???

Why does everyone on VN try to give everything a nick name? Our track record is terrible and even if we do come up with something clever I'm going to assume the players and coaches have already started to call that player/group/coach something else.

Um, well, let's see...how about for entertainment?? How about for the fact that there is a long time until football starts and it is a message board and topics can be posted or talked about??

What would you rather we talk about, the weather? How's the weather where you are? It's partly cloud and about 70 degrees here.

Reactions: 5 people
Why does everyone on VN try to give everything a nick name? Our track record is terrible and even if we do come up with something clever I'm going to assume the players and coaches have already started to call that player/group/coach something else.

Chill out bruh

Um, well, let's see...how about for entertainment?? How about for the fact that there is a long time until football starts and it is a message board and topics can be posted or talked about??

What would you rather we talk about, the weather? How's the weather where you are? It's partly cloud and about 70 degrees here.

60s and overcast. I didn't mean to come off as a dick it's just one of those things that's been driving me crazy on here lately. Every recruit we get its the 2nd topic that comes up after how many stars. FYI my other buttons are "we will be lucky to win 5 games", the whole I'm too cool/old/country/white to understand what kids say on twitter so I hate it crowd, and to whoo or not to whoo debate.

Reactions: 1 person
60s and overcast. I didn't mean to come off as a dick it's just one of those things that's been driving me crazy on here lately. Every recruit we get its the 2nd topic that comes up after how many stars. FYI my other buttons are "we will be lucky to win 5 games", the whole I'm too cool/old/country/white to understand what kids say on twitter so I hate it crowd, and to whoo or not to whoo debate.

It's all good...I'm just bored at work and like to have something to look at or discuss while I'm here.

My initial point to go along with the nicknames is that it would be nice to have 3 guys back there who could contribute and be effective. I hope Lane makes it back so that it is a possibility.

GO VOLS!!!

VN Store

Back