Marlin Lane

IBLEEDORANGE16

Does anyone have anything on his status?

I havent heard anything recently and didnt know if anyone had any news. Thanks in advance and sorry if I missed it! Go Vols!!

:hi:

No news is good news. At the end of spring practice he was admitted back into team activities. I don't want to hear anything about him until fall camp. And then I only want to hear how he's pushing Neal for carries.

Reactions: 15 people
I agree. I was hoping that since there wasnt anything being said that was a good thing. We need depth and he should have a great year behind our OL.

No news is good news. At the end of spring practice he was admitted back into team activities. I don't want to hear anything about him until fall camp. And then I only want to hear how he's pushing Neal for carries.

Exactly! As long as we're not hearing anything that's a positive.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
By all accounts(Hubbs, Fort, TSR crew, Ainge, etc.), it seems as if there is cautious optimism that Lane will be back.

Reactions: 1 person
Hubbs and P Fort on the VQ podcast last week indicated it would be a surprise at this point if Lane wasn't back with the team in early June. So, I'm expecting hear he is fully back with the team, once June workouts roll around.

Eric Gordon? Not so much...

I'm ready for Lane to live up to his potential. He was a HIGHLY sought after recruit that we snagged. I hope CBJ and CRG can get him to where I know he wants to be.

Eric Gordon has probably played his last game in the orange and white. I hate that becasue he would have been our starting Nickle and we need depth and experience.

Lane has a lot of potential and I was hoping this new staff could bring him to the level of play that we all know he is capapble of.

I'm ready for Lane to live up to his potential. He was a HIGHLY sought after recruit that we snagged. I hope CBJ and CRG can get him to where I know he wants to be.

He would have lived up to his potential last year if those clowns would have given him more than 5 carries a game.

Reactions: 5 people
He woulda gotten a lot more carries last year if he could have avoided the fumbles, especially when Neal was hurt.

VN Store

Back