Marvin Austin

govols182

Southern Cal and Florida State are his leaders. We are still in the race but I don't see us landing him anymore.

Hmmmmm. His hairdo makes me laugh. Sure hope we can pluck him up for the 07 class.

Thanks for the link.

Hmmmmm. His hairdo makes me laugh. Sure hope we can pluck him up for the 07 class.

Thanks for the link.

His hair-do may make you laugh, be if we landed this guy... in a few years the last thing you would have on your mind about this guy would be his hair.

I've heard different stuff. I've heard FSU and USC leaders. I've heard FSU as his leader. I've heard USC as his leader. UNC seems to be rising quickly. We seem to be down near the bottom with Maryland but it isn't easy to get a read on Austin. Noone knows where he will land.

Suprisingly, FSU is his leader and he mentioned NC second. He said he can't get past the distance of USC and didn't even mention UT.

This guy is gonna be FSU bound imo

I mentioned distance being a factor for Austin quite a while ago. Mentioning Maryland before UT is disheartning. It sure does not look like we have much chance with him at this point. I'd love to have him but we still cant be disappointed in the way our DT class is going to look.

AND...

Notre Dame is on like 7 or 8 guys lists...

If some of those guys aren't U.T. bound then it may be a monoply for the Irish today!!!

VN Store

Back