Maybe next time..

HugeVolfan41

Am I in rotation?
You guys will know to appreciate a good quarterback when we got one an not talk **** when the guys is scoring 30 + points a game....looks like its back to the crompton an matt sims days where all we could do was throw 5 yards an run right up the middle...greeeeaaaaaat:glare:

Reactions: 4 people
Are you talking about the qb that had about 2 sec wins in the last 2 years?

Reactions: 1 person
Are you talking about the qb that had about 2 sec wins in the last 2 years?

The one that could throw the ball more then 10 yards accurately an scored 40 plus against uga last year an had many other big games against sec opponents...yea that one

He may have had maturity issues, but he wasn't the reason we didn't win more than two sec games. The last few he had already quit.

Defense was horrid. That's the main reason.

The majority of games our offense scored enough points there was no reason to lose with a decent defense. Like I said there's an exception with the last few but we all know the team just didn't care by then.

If we have a decent defense last year we win 8 games easy....prolly more...But I guess watching a guy that throws like a girl is way better then having a guy who willl be starting in the nfl in the next 3 or 4 years..morons

If we had a decent defense, Dooley would still be here.

If we have a decent defense last year we win 8 games easy....prolly more...But I guess watching a guy that throws like a girl is way better then having a guy who willl be starting in the nfl in the next 3 or 4 years..morons

If Bray was that good, he should have been paid more.

VN Store

Back