McCarthy losing it

If they remove him, who can possibly save the GOP in the House? It's MAGA vs. the GOP, on full display.
Establishment Ds and Rs are on the same team. So it really doesn’t matter.

Not surprised at the lack of comment from the usual suspects on this, as the GOP drives itself of a cliff.

If they remove him, who can possibly save the GOP in the House? It's MAGA vs. the GOP, on full display.

He’s frustrated with our system of government. Spending should be hard to do. It’s entirely too easy these days.

This doesn’t seem unreasonable to me:

“Instead of emotionally cursing, maybe the Speaker should just keep his word from January on balanced budgets, term limits and single-subject spending bills,” Gaetz told The Hill.

Another complete waste of time and money. There isn't anything remotely good that could come of it. What are they thinking?

MTG says she's no longer 'a member of the burn-it-all-down caucus': Report​

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) nicknamed the House Freedom Caucus the "burn-it-all-down caucus" on Thursday as a jab at the conservative group from which she was removed in July.

“I’m not a member of the burn-it-all-down caucus anymore,” Greene told reporters, according to the Hill, adding that she is "very happily a free agent."

Members of the Freedom Caucus voted Greene out before the July recess after tensions between her and Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) boiled over regarding impeachment charges against Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

He’s frustrated with our system of government. Spending should be hard to do. It’s entirely too easy these days.

“Instead of emotionally cursing, maybe the Speaker should just keep his word from January on balanced budgets, term limits and single-subject spending bills,” Gaetz told The Hill.
I can appreciate Gaetz’s rigor, but he comes off as a creepy SOB to me. Not Lindsey Graham creepy, but creepy nonetheless

Reactions: davethevol

MTG says she's no longer 'a member of the burn-it-all-down caucus': Report​

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) nicknamed the House Freedom Caucus the "burn-it-all-down caucus" on Thursday as a jab at the conservative group from which she was removed in July.

“I’m not a member of the burn-it-all-down caucus anymore,” Greene told reporters, according to the Hill, adding that she is "very happily a free agent."

Members of the Freedom Caucus voted Greene out before the July recess after tensions between her and Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) boiled over regarding impeachment charges against Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

Nothing wrong with burning it all down. f***'em...

Mac was hell bent on impeaching Mayorkas too. Where did it go? He’s made some promises he hasn’t cashed out on. Typical POS politician

VN Store

Back