Meachem

The stage is set...........IMHO he will have a breakout year now that he has two years under his belt

I thought that he kind of broke out at the end of the season. He had some good games with Clausen throwing, so I would expect it to be even better with Ainge. Ainge and Meachem should be on the same page next year. That goes for all of our receivers. There were too many times this past season that someone missed something on the routes.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jan 26, 2005 5:44 PM
I thought that he kind of broke out at the end of the season. He had some good games with Clausen throwing, so I would expect it to be even better with Ainge. Ainge and Meachem should be on the same page next year. That goes for all of our receivers. There were too many times this past season that someone missed something on the routes.

ill tell you a player im worried about is chris hannon. this guy did not play up to his potential as he was supposed to be our deep threat (he runs a 4.3) he will be a senior next year and he needs to step up

Originally posted by JSB2277@Jan 26, 2005 5:46 PM
ill tell you a player im worried about is chris hannon. this guy did not play up to his potential as he was supposed to be our deep threat (he runs a 4.3) he will be a senior next year and he needs to step up

I agree 100%. It seemed like he hardly played this year and he played a lot. I don't know what happened with this year. Like you, I thought that he was going to be the go to guy. I also hope that he steps it up. Especially now that Brown is gone. I would watch out for Smith next year too. He has some good hands.

VN Store

Back