Media days

berryvol

So I will be attending days one and two of sec media days this year. While I'll be hanging out all day both days, I definitely want to make sure I'm there when Coach Jones and the vols come through to hopefully shake some hands, get autographs, pictures, etc. I was wondereding if someone who has been there before could give me a time range for how early they will arrive at the hotel or how late I need to stay? I think the media part starts around 11:30.

Suggestion for media days: Have players interview players from opposing teams, let'em run the pressers to. :rock:

I will find out all I can for you Monday and let you know. Living down here and knowing a couple of folks, perhaps I can get you some legitimate time frames... no promises but Ill try.

I will find out all I can for you Monday and let you know. Living down here and knowing a couple of folks, perhaps I can get you some legitimate time frames... no promises but Ill try.

Alright thanks. It's appreciated Moody

So far nothing concrete, everyone is wishing you the best of luck! Apparently security has tightened up in the past few years and finding out who is coming in and how they are entering the building is kept pretty secret.(could have sworn most entered through the front last year).
Could be that my friends are not as "inside" as they have let on, OR they know Doug and are pretty sure he will leak any information given.That my friend, is VERY accurate.
I'll keep hounding though...maybe I can find something for you.

So far nothing concrete, everyone is wishing you the best of luck! Apparently security has tightened up in the past few years and finding out who is coming in and how they are entering the building is kept pretty secret.(could have sworn most entered through the front last year).
Could be that my friends are not as "inside" as they have let on, OR they know Doug and are pretty sure he will leak any information given.That my friend, is VERY accurate.
I'll keep hounding though...maybe I can find something for you.
Alrighty thanks! Me and a few friends are going down together so we'll split up to find people if we have to lol

Can we make this the information thread for media days for those that can't watch? I can't be the only one interested in hearing what everyone says.

For what its worth, rumor has it that CBJ and the players will go in through the front door about 9:30-10:00. Very small (and I hope you get lucky man) window to meet them or get an autograph on the way in or out. How was security today?

Its always been easy to get autographs, not sure if its any fifferent this yr but have gone every year the last 8few yrs besides last year. But have always had good luck getting autographs.

Its always been easy to get autographs, not sure if its any fifferent this yr but have gone every year the last 8few yrs besides last year. But have always had good luck getting autographs.

Further proof that I am apparently gullible when folks tell me that they are "insiders" and can get accurate information for me....you would think I'd have learned that by now!

VN Store

Back