Memorial Day

Fadeproof

Resident Dawg Genius
Just wanted to wish everyone a great and safe Memorial Day. Lets all be sure to remember those that make our freedoms possible and keep them in our prayers.

Hey man, I'll quickly second that. A lot of people have done a whole lot so that we can have what we enjoy every day in this country. Each and every one of them, past and present, deserve our highest compliments and thanks on this weekend.

Hope all of you revere this holiday in an appropriate way and that you have an enjoyable and relaxing few days.

God Bless America and all those who have sacrificed on its behalf! :clap:

THANK YOU. Just retired after 20. Going back to Johnson City next month. GO VOLS. When I get back maybe I can get them to rename Steve Spurrier Field.

10 of the best years of my life! Bless all of our Vet's, MIA/POW's let us never forget them. And i'll second that and would love, to help and see it happen JCVOL...

Have a happy and safe weekend and God bless all who serve or have served!

JC,24/7 let me say THANK YOU! That's why I signed off grlfriend and I are broiling steaks for my grandfather WWII vet he crossed the Rhine so he saw his share.It's the least we can do. :worship: Thank You again.

VN Store

Back