Mens Basketball

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
i was just looking at our schedule to see how many more wins we can get. what do you think our record will be at the end of the year. and does anyone know when crump is suppose to come back?

My guess is 13-16 or 14-15. Crump may be able to play today but KNS has said it would prolly be the bammer game b4 he returns.

i think if we get crump back we can go on a long winning streak. i think if we only lose one more game and win 1 or two in the sec tourney, we can STILL make it in the ncaa tourney. i seriously think crump is just that good to get us over the hump. but i can only pray.

He has that ability. Unfortunately, he "phones in" his games from time to time. He should be a leader and by now should be consistent....he isn't.

I think Buzz thinks along the same lines as you and has waited too long to bench these kids he was counting on in hope that they would "get it". Now we're through over 2/3 of the season and it's too late to bench the kids that can't finish.

Originally posted by vols2345@Feb 5, 2005 10:31 AM
i think if we get crump back we can go on a long winning streak. i think if we only lose one more game and win 1 or two in the sec tourney, we can STILL make it in the ncaa tourney. i seriously think crump is just that good to get us over the hump. but i can only pray.

:shakehead: I admire your wishful thinking. We might get Crump back in just enough time for Bama to come in and destroy us.

oh well i try to think whishfully. i always look for the best possible answer for our baskettball team. i just want them to go to the ncaa tourney so bad.

Crump makes a big difference in our Offense but if he comes back I still don't see us making the tournament...We'll be in the NIT again this year....Next year we might be able to make it in but I doubt it....Our record at the end of the regular season will be 500....I don't think we'll have a winning season unless we go on a win streak and I don't see it happening

Right now the only way I see us making the NCAA is winning out and winning a couple of games in the SEC tournament

Or winning the SEC tournament, which I don't see happening

VN Store

Back