Mens Basketball

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
We still got Ole Miss, USC, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Georgia. I say we get one more win (Georgia). If my prediction happens, do you see Buzz Peterson staying? Even though yall have said this is beating a dead horse, but only 12 wins in a year is not good. Not saying I want Buzz to get fired, but there has to be significant changes. And if firing him is the change, then it has to be done.

2 more wins. Buzz will return next year anyway. We all better hope that Tyler Smith makes a huge difference next year. We all better hope that Buzz learns how to use the whip before next season or we are in for a nightmare.

BTW, here is a very interesting post from another board in defense of keeping Buzz that makes some sense.

Xottam

Hey does anyone have a name on any of the bama sites? its really important.

yeah i know that but do you have a name on there. i need some one to say that something big like the vols have been put on probation for 2 years. then post this link

That's nice 2345! :dlol: :eek:lol: :lol: :yuck:

If I had a bammer id i'd do it. Just afraid my computer would get sick and die if i went to a bammer site.

I went to a Bammer site and I'll de danged if my computer didn't cuss me LOL.....It about rolled over and died on me

yeah but it so funny. for some reason there really strict about who they let join (go figure).

sorry. but really that just makes it all the more reason to post it on a bama site. they dont need to be on a computer anyways (kinda surprised they know how to use one).

VN Store

Back