Mens SECG

How many games will the Vols win?

• Total voters
I voted more than three because I have completely lost my mind!

MORE than 3, OWB???

Who do you predict they will beat?? Saturday's game was supposedly a preview of the first round of the SECG and we all know how that turned out.

:shakehead:

Obviously we haven't been watching the same team. When I look at our team, all I see is loads of talent being guided by the best coach in the history of basketball. Buzz Peterson is like a beacon of light guiding those young ships through the sea of gymnasiums of life.

Others need to watch out because the Big Orange Navy is going to land on their beach and conquer. When we are done with everyone, they are going to wish that they have never heard of BP and this talented team!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Feb 28, 2005 12:01 AM
Are you on the pipe??

:lol: One would think so LIO, one would think! The only pipe that I am smoking is the Big Orange pipe of hope, and our team is going to need every puff that I can muster.

Well, I am going to watch and pull for them as if they had more than a snowball's chance. But you know, OWB,miracles DO happen and if this team WANTED to, they could WIN the darn thing. Chris Lofton could beat some of those teams by himself.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Feb 28, 2005 12:05 AM
Chris Lofton could beat some of those teams by himself.

If Lofton could manage 50 points a game, we could do it!

Maybe we should use this thread for positive thinking and try to will our Vols to the top. It would be a lot of work though.

who knows with this team just depends on who shows up

but if they do well in the tourny Buzz would probably be able to parlay that into one more season

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Feb 28, 2005 1:06 PM
I want what you guys are having. Come on, be realistic. One and out.

Being realistic about this team is sad and depressing. I would much rather live in a fantasy land. It is rather nice here!

Don't bring me down, man.

You've got to..

accentuate the positive

eliminate the negative

hmm hmmm hmmmm

I don't know the rest. Sorry.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Feb 28, 2005 6:06 PM
Oh ye of no faith. OWB and I are going to WILL them to win at LEAST one!!

Darn skippy! Everyone get ready because you are going to witness a miracle!

I've got spirit yes I do, I've got spirit how about YOU????

:lol:

I had the spirit, but nothing will suck the life out of you like watching our men's b-ball team.

One and done.

If you are asking my heart, I say we win two. If you are asking my mind, one and out. Sorry :disappointed:

If we win the sec tournament, I will send each of you a dollar. I'm not joking, this is how much confidence I have in buzz's coaching and our players choking.

VN Store

Back