Mexico (Regime change needed soon...)

Close the borders, legalize drugs and watch their black market drug fueled economy crumble............ But that will never happen because too many letter agencies have fingers in the pie.

Lol, legalize drugs? It's will be taxed to death and the black will thrive.

Close the borders, legalize drugs and watch their black market drug fueled economy crumble............ But that will never happen because too many letter agencies have fingers in the pie.
That would require forward thinking policy makers. Ours are too caught up in culture wars to worry about helping out America or Americans.

Lol. Ras trying to shore up his failed deflection and arguments in the Ukraine thread.

You aren't that complicated dude.
I am not following that thread. I am at a loss to understand why there needs to be regime change just because Mexico has made a decision Mexico has every right to make. Even if that decision is not in Uncle Sam's best interests.

Lol, legalize drugs? It's will be taxed to death and the black will thrive.

Sure it would be taxed but it's already taxed in essence. The illegal smuggling and multiple levels of illegal distribution taxes are already being payed which drive the drives much higher than any taxes would.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonofUT62
I am not following that thread. I am at a loss to understand why there needs to be regime change just because Mexico has made a decision Mexico has every right to make. Even if that decision is not in Uncle Sam's best interests.
Ras is being sarcastic. Since Mexico is making nationalist decisions on their natural resources the CIA needs to move in and install a puppet. Is further guess it’s a dig on the Venezuela situation.

Reactions: McDad
Ras is being sarcastic. Since Mexico is making nationalist decisions on their natural resources the CIA needs to move in and install a puppet. Is further guess it’s a dig on the Venezuela situation.
He’s really just trying to convince us the US is collapsing, and the solution is to let Russia and China get away with whatever they want.

We've been trying to tell @Rasputin_Vol to stop embarrassing himself by making that very argument for 12 months. Yet, he persists.

Decisions like this will force the US to bring "freedom and democracy" to Mexico.

The Mexican government continues nationalizing key industries despite US objections

The US and Canada have strongly opposed AMLO’s actions, and have threatened a trade war if Mexico continues to roll back access for international corporations in Mexico’s power and oil markets.

Mexico can't be taking pieces off of the chessboard and denying these western corporatists from controlling their energy sector.

They are doing more than that. They are nationalizing/confiscating land and property owned by US corporations.

How would you address this issue?
Land disputes are legal matters. They should be handled through the courts.

I'm pretty torn on immigration. Some days I like the sound of open borders. Other days, I don't. Mexico collapsing their country via nationalizing industries, then having to open our borders to asylum seekers and refugees sounds kind of ******. Collapse your country? That's fine, just move on to the neighbor country.

Land disputes are legal matters. They should be handled through the courts.
Legal matters are handled by the government. When the courts grant you no remedy what is the next option?

IMO that's when you up the ante. Not militarily mind you. But you must remind them what cards you hold and that you will use them.

The problem is this admin is considered very weak. And not very attentive.

Legal matters are handled by the government. When the courts grant you no remedy what is the next option?

IMO that's when you up the ante. Not militarily mind you. But you must remind them what cards you hold and that you will use them.

The problem is this admin is considered very weak. And not very attentive.
This is the risk of purchasing land without a robust legal system. Perhaps corporations would reconsider buying when there is no legal recourse.

Reactions: hog88 and sonofUT62
This is the risk of purchasing land without a robust legal system. Perhaps corporations would reconsider buying when there is no legal recourse.
It's not even just land. It's equipment and other property that is being essentially stolen.

I agree it's a risk. But at some point your government must stand for you. We desperately need strong, competent leadership.

It's not even just land. It's equipment and other property that is being essentially stolen.

I agree it's a risk. But at some point your government must stand for you. We desperately need strong, competent leadership.
I support our government doing what they can. But our constitution doesn't protect our citizens from other governments; it protects our citizens from our government.

Reactions: Weezy

VN Store

Back