Micro chip in shoulder pads

ItsAllVols

Go Vols
Butch Jones said in a radio interview that UT is one of few teams that has a chip in there shoulder pads, they can track Heart Rate, Velocity of Hits and How many miles the player runs which also holds players accountable and its for the safety of the players they can tell when they need a rest.

If this is true and Bama has this chip then the BS that Nicky been preaching about the fast pace offense will become just a crying moment for him.

http://www.stationcaster.com/stations/wgfx/media/mpeg/Butch_Jones_on_3HL-1377213655.mp3

Reactions: 1 person
Butch Jones said in a radio interview that UT is one of few teams that has a chip in there shoulder pads, they can track Heart Rate, Velocity of Hits and How many miles the player runs which also holds players accountable and its for the safety of the players they can tell when they need a rest.

If this is true and Bama has this chip then the BS that Nicky been preaching about the fast pace offense will become just a crying moment for him.

http://www.stationcaster.com/stations/wgfx/media/mpeg/Butch_Jones_on_3HL-1377213655.mp3

Hopefully that translates to a CHIP ON THERE SHOULDER also.

Reactions: 2 people
I must admit CJB is a pretty creative coach, and good at turning things into a motivation.

Well done

Needed these last year. Build in GPS and Siri to help with defensive alignment and tell them which planet our defensive coordinator was on.

Reactions: 14 people
The chip keeps the players from getting lost and abducted. We can now track their every move and pick them up when they stray too far, it also provides a phone number directly to coach Jones so he can retreive them.

Knowing the heart rate of your players in real time is huge. They have max heart rates and speeds for all these guys--everyone is a little different--so this will let them know who is red lined.

This fact alone stops a few big plays this year.

I can tell you from marathon training that when your effort starts to move into an anaerobic zone, the brain shuts down a little. This can help you in running, because you just want to put on the blinders after mile 20 and stop thinking about how your hurting.

In football, especially at the corners and safety, one second of thoughtlessness means 6 points for the other guys. One step slower means the wideout is behind you.

Does anyone know the company that makes this tech? I'd love to read up on it.

Sportvision is the only name I can find that is working with the RF chip in shoulder pads, looks like the Big 12 are also using them.

Knowing the heart rate of your players in real time is huge. They have max heart rates and speeds for all these guys--everyone is a little different--so this will let them know who is red lined.

This fact alone stops a few big plays this year.

I can tell you from marathon training that when your effort starts to move into an anaerobic zone, the brain shuts down a little. This can help you in running, because you just want to put on the blinders after mile 20 and stop thinking about how your hurting.

In football, especially at the corners and safety, one second of thoughtlessness means 6 points for the other guys. One step slower means the wideout is behind you.

Does anyone know the company that makes this tech? I'd love to read up on it.
Mile 17 for me. That one seems to be the worst mentally.

VN Store

Back