Might be the best thing I've seen all day

This is why I hate social media. If it didn't exist, it would have been much harder to apologize. I just hate it when people apologize to Alabama. Makes me sick.

Disclaimer: For those who are extremely sensitive on this board, I am joking. Mostly.

Reactions: 1 person
This is why I hate social media. If it didn't exist, it would have been much harder to apologize. I just hate it when people apologize to Alabama. Makes me sick.

Disclaimer: For those who are extremely sensitive on this board, I am joking. Mostly.

I'm not...it's bulsch that he was forced to apologize by those PC pantywaists at Notre Dame...he had a great moment urinated on...pun intended...I wish he had told Southbend to get hpv from Michael Douglas and take his talents elsewhere!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I wouldn't of took it down, no matter what ND said. He's prob got another 10 offers from big time schools anyway.

And this has to be the second best thing we've seen all day.....

Attachments

• BMCFkLfCEAARous.jpg
    BMCFkLfCEAARous.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: 48 people
Forgive me but why is this news? So he flushed his offers from Bama down the toilet.....no big deal right? Some people like to go overboard on certain things.

Roll turd, roll.

Around the bowl and down the hole, roll turd, roll!

I like this kid and his humor.

If he's a player then maybe buTch should go after him.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

I hate Bama but that tells me all I need to know about that kid. Typical ND player. Best wishes winning nothing in South Bend.

My dad would've been ticked if he'd seen me flush those down the terlet. Hood cut away before it went down the hole, so I'm saying he yanked them out. Aint no way them postcards went down that hole.

My dad would've been ticked if he'd seen me flush those down the terlet. Hood cut away before it went down the hole, so I'm saying he yanked them out. Aint no way them postcards went down that hole.

My dad would have been proud of me for flushing those down the toilet.

Now when it overflowed, that's another matter...

VN Store

Back