Miguel Chavis

thunder5

Cause I like to party
3* recruit, defensive end. Scout says he has a high interest in us. Is he Chavis's son, and if so does that mean we have to give him a spot?

Yes we would have to. Also, he would be allowed to pick any position he wants to play and fly the team plane to away games.

I went to high school with both of Chavis's sons and one Graduated with me in 98 the other was a freshmen or sophmore at that time. Neither one of them would have been one star recruits. The only reason they were on the high school team was because of daddy's money.

I went to high school with both of Chavis's sons and one Graduated with me in 98 the other was a freshmen or sophmore at that time. Neither one of them would have been one star recruits. The only reason they were on the high school team was because of daddy's money.

Are you serious? Did not think it was that hard to make a high school football team. I doubt their daddy's money had anything to do with it.

I assume you attended a public high school. Most public high schools keep everybody that wants to come out for football. Thats a ridiculous comment.

He is going to UGA. He is not even considering UT. After we got Ben Martin we backed off of Chavis.

what high school was that?

Guys...seriously...I was joking. Maybe my sarcasm isn't as obvious as I thought.

Are you serious? Did not think it was that hard to make a high school football team. I doubt their daddy's money had anything to do with it.

The oldest one was about 210 and couldn't bench more than 95 LBS and he would almost die running one sprint across the field so I'm pretty sure it wasn't his athletic ability that kept him on the team

I assume you attended a public high school. Most public high schools keep everybody that wants to come out for football. Thats a ridiculous comment.

So you're telling me no one gets cut from HS teams. Why in the world would they have try outs then.

VN Store

Back