Mike Cofer

prayers going out to MC and his family. Just when one thinks they got it bad,there is always somebody out there that has it a lot worse.
Praying that God heals Mike

Mike broke two of my ribs during a high school game years ago...Great guy and a true VFL...I wish him and his family well...Stay strong man!

Reactions: 2 people
Mike broke two of my ribs during a high school game years ago...Great guy and a true VFL...I wish him and his family well...Stay strong man!

Great to see another Vol in Miami. :good!: There aren't too many of us here in Miami.

Reactions: 2 people
Here is my Michael Cofer story. When I attended UT, I was (still am) a good athlete. One morning at 7 am, I went to the track to run some sprints. Back then the track was 440 yards. When I got on the track Mike Cofer was already there warming up. My plan was to run a 220 and walk a 220 and yes apparently that was MC's as well. I tried to follow him and keep up. That was a joke. He smoked me. No contest. He was a stud and a beast. He is a nice guy. I will pray for him and his family.

Reactions: 1 person
Truly a horrible thing he is going through. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

For those of us who are old enough to see Mike play in person
Mike Cofer = BAD A$$

I remember seeing the Georgia game in person, in 1982 I believe. Mike (stop) Cofer stood Herschel Walker up twice at the line of scrimmage. On the replay of the game later John Ward commented on one of the plays " Mr. Walker meet Mr. Cofer". That is my best memory of Mike Cofer.

I hated to hear about his illness. I'm joining with others to intercede for him.

anyone interested in helping Mike Cofer.

Good news: the "Mike Cofer Rule High Fund" is open. You can donate at any SunTrust branch. Just give the precise account name. OKed by UT.

Just saw this!:rock:

I had absolutely no idea what Mike Cofer has been through. God bless him. I hope people are gracious to him and his family, in some way.

anyone interested in helping Mike Cofer.

Good news: the "Mike Cofer Rule High Fund" is open. You can donate at any SunTrust branch. Just give the precise account name. OKed by UT.

Just saw this!:rock:

Bump

VN Store

Back