Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

An illegal border crosser – probably Jordanian – tried to force his way onto a US Marine base — why isn’t this a bigger story?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The CIS number doesn't jive with any other number out there for unemployment.....

Probably some semantics involved to distort the numbers (i.e. counting kids or those who are self employed/contractors/farm laborers) as unemployed...
What do you make of the claims that there are millions who have stopped looking for work, and dropped out of the labor market?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
What do you make of the claims that there are millions who have stopped looking for work, and dropped out of the labor market?

There's some of that for sure but counting those under 18, self employed, day laborers, agricultural, gig workers, and those 65+ as unemployed is absolutely disingenuous...

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Yeah I hate the word " disingenuous " I prefer "lie" or even "BS". "Disingenuous" is a word that came into use during America and especially the media losing total sight of actual truth. Like Clintons BS when he was facing impeachment for lying. Everyone on Earth including him, his party, and his hideous wife knew he was lying...even under oath...but decided that it was apparently no big deal because the complicit media carried water for him. Nobody trusts the MSM anymore...at ALL. The younger people are, the less trust they have for anything on the news. Its all lies now on TV as well as in print. Everyone with an IQ above room temperature knows it. TV is a dead media anyway...the lies and commercials every 5mins killed TV. Young people only stream. They dont watch cable period. Television as we knew it growing up is 100% dead...as the last folks who watch it pass away, so will the 3 letter networks and the vast majority of cable channels. Sadly the stuff on the web is even worse in many cases.

" believe nothing you hear, and only half what you see." Has never been as true as now.

VN Store

Back