Minister of Defense

DirtyDawg

30 for 30 about Reggie White! It’s airing on ESPN tonight! Apologies if this is a duplicate thread. I’m excited to see it. I was thinking that there might be some Vol fans that might not be aware that would like to record or watch it.

It airs again tonight at 11pm on ESPN2. And then many times on ESPN2 over the next week.

Last edited:
They just can’t help themselves. They spent a good 20 mins crapping on Reggie White for what he believed in. Then spent the latter part of the show trying to hint that maybe he was changing his views later in life. Don’t waste your time watching it.
It really is unfortunate how they tried to spin things.

They just can’t help themselves. They spent a good 20 mins crapping on Reggie White for what he believed in. Then spent the latter part of the show trying to hint that maybe he was changing his views later in life. Don’t waste your time watching it.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll ignore that steaming pile.

30 for 30 about Reggie White! It’s airing on ESPN tonight! Apologies if this is a duplicate thread. I’m excited to see it. I was thinking that there might be some Vol fans that might not be aware that would like to record or watch it.

It airs again tonight at 11pm on ESPN2. And then many times on ESPN2 over the next week.

Doug Atkins and Reggie White were the two most dominant defensive linemen in Tennessee football history.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Greatest player ever at UT! The Minister of Defense! I love Peyton, Majors, Reynolds etc. but Reggie White is the greatest player ever at UT.

Torn about the documentary, but I highly recommend it.

It's great because it was easy for them to clip his interviews, sermons, friends & family interviews, playing highlights, community service, etc. To me the overall view was positive toward Reggie.

The bad was that they disagreed with his opinion to quote the bible about a certain topic. Interviewed random gay people who said "Ya I'm disappointed his opinion matched the bible" Then after Reggie goes on a deep dive of the scripts and he admits that he's changed his mind on somethings they take a massive jump to conclude he didn't think homosexuality is a sin.

Absolutely! I'm as big a Reggie White fan as anyone.. (From Chattanooga, too)
Doesn't get any better than that, knew his MOM and HS coach. Quite a LEGEND, everywhere he went. Inspiration as well. Read comments last week about what a POS Warren Sapp was especially with the dirty hit on Chad Clifton. Reggie was a beast who would offer a clean hit, help you up, and pray with you after the game. I am rapidly losing my taste for NCAA football, guys like Reggie are needed to revive the sport.

Yeah…after 5 minutes it became clear what the agenda was and I turned it off.

VN Store

Back