Money found by plumber at mega church

Seems none of you actually bothered to read it. The money was stolen from the offering in 2014. Says more about you and what you believe than what you say it says about that church.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Seems none of you actually bothered to read it. The money was stolen from the offering in 2014. Says more about you and what you believe than what you say it says about that church.

Does the money being stolen from the offering in 2014 somehow make it better?

The headline makes it sound like a money laundering operation is about to get exposed.

The story makes no sense combined with the fact that this guy is a crooked phony. Remember, this is the same church that turned people away when biblical floods hit Houston after Hurricane Harvey

Actually said that it was taken from a safe at that time.

It's a bad look that around $600,000 is stolen from a safe, reported as stolen, and then found on-prem.

It's a bad look that around $600,000 is stolen from a safe, reported as stolen, and then found on-prem.
It's odd. There is still enough daylight for a reasonable explanation. Maybe the Pink Panther couldn't get it off the premises so he chose to hide it until he could figure out a way to do it... but then he may have gotten cold feet after a while or he may have just past away without getting the stash.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Hilarious. There's a Righteous Gemstones episode directly on point. I think the money was hidden in an AC duct on that episode.

A very long time ago, I hid some money of mine. I forgot all about it until one day I was cleaning the house & found it underneath a candle stick holder. I felt like I had won the lottery.

And who was it stolen by?
Or was it fraud in an attempt to collect insurance?

Actually said that it was taken from a safe at that time.

I agree with you both that it is a bad look and quite possible the original theft is an inside job. But there are a lot of possibilities that do not mean that the Osteens themselves are aware or drivers of it.

Don't get me wrong, the Osteens are not my cup of tea, but I also do not understand the invective against them particularly. As I understand, most of their wealth comes from book sales vs offerings.

I need more meat than the sweetened breast milk they serve but it does have its place.

Don't get me wrong, the Osteens are not my cup of tea, but I also do not understand the invective against them particularly.

The same reason everyone wanted to see Hugh Freeze go down at Ole Miss. People don't like holier than thou people who are liars, crooks, and hypocrites.

Character is what you do when people aren't looking. Freeze was banging hookers and the Osteens were turning people away during Harvey.

The same reason everyone wanted to see Hugh Freeze go down at Ole Miss. People don't like holier than thou people who are liars, crooks, and hypocrites.

Character is what you do when people aren't looking. Freeze was banging hookers and the Osteens were turning people away during Harvey.

I remember hearing something about that but no details

VN Store

Back