Montorie Hughes to the Colts

and Mike Mayock is cracking on Charles Davis for UT seeming to have more transfers than any other school.....thanks Dooley...

How is Montori Hughes or Da'rick for that matter Dooley's fault? If any of our current players fail to go to class on a regular basis, get in bar fights and fail multiple drug tests I'm sure they will be dismissed as well. Everything on earth isn't Dooley's fault.

Reactions: 3 people
How is Montori Hughes or Da'rick for that matter Dooley's fault? If any of our current players fail to go to class on a regular basis, get in bar fights and fail multiple drug tests I'm sure they will be dismissed as well. Everything on earth isn't Dooley's fault.

prove it

Reactions: 7 people

Go tell it on a Cowboys board Barbera.

Well said

VN Store

Back