More trouble in Kosovo?

gsvol

ANA threatens with armed actions in north of Kosovo :: EMG :: Business news from Serbia 2010

The terrorist Albanian National Army (ANA) threatened to carry out armed actions in north of Kosovo, if the Kosovo institutions do not set up Kosovo's military by the end of September, the Pristina electronic media reported citing the media in Tirana.

The release, written by political spokesman of that mysterious organization Sazan Toplica, reads that the ANA has delivered an ultimatum to the Kosovo President and Prime Minister demanding formation of Kosovo's armed military by September 30.

If the ANA demands are ignored, that terrorist formation, as he put it, will be forced to continue with its military actions in the northern part of the Republic of Kosovo.

Although the US and a few others have recognized the
independence of Kosovo, many nations havn't.

As soon as I saw who started this thread, I knew it was going to be a Ras bump. Best bumps in the biz.

As soon as I saw who started this thread, I knew it was going to be a Ras bump. Best bumps in the biz.

Board Guidelines: PLEASE READ

1. Look both ways before posting. Please take a moment to scan the first page of the forum to see if a similar discussion exists before starting a new thread. Also, please don't start a new thread for every thought that pops into your head.

gsvol was a unique poster.

was he the one that wrote long posts but formatted them like poetry?

VN Store

Back