Morgan Burnett officially commits to....

hvwarrior58

VN GURU
GT, as expected. Another one bites the dust. If we land another safety, it will likely be Nevin McKenzie.

Dude I wish J. Cromp would do corn rows or something...it'd go nice with his 12 year old pubstache

McKenZie, McNeal, or B. Paul are the only D-backs left that were recruiting. McNeal is a very unlikely commitment.

Paul is being recruited as a WR. We are bringing in Francois for a visit but he is likely LSU bound.

Mckenzie would still be a good pickup. His stock is growing extremely fast. He's got linebacker size, and a 4.4 forty. he probably hits like a freakin tank.
:salute:

UT is in good shape with Michael McNeil, better shape than you think. Doesn't mean they'll get him.

I told ya'll Burnett was more of a lock to GT than Francois is to LSU. Burnett to GT has been a lock for quite some time now.

Something tells me we land McNeil, nothing really to base it on, just a hunch. Francois on the other hand seems like a major longshot. He has been considered a big LSU lean for a long time and I have not seen or heard anything that leads me to believe otherwise. Add in the fact that he has stated that early playing time and the chance to start will be big deciding factors for him should bore in LSU's favor since they are losing both starting safeties and both ours return. Anything can happen but he seems LSU bound .

VN Store

Back