Most Overated....

I've been thinking the same thing today. Can't blame it all on Peterman. The line hasn't done a who;e lot of anything today.

This team is horrible we can't even hang with florida with there back up QB in. What has TN football come to. We couldn't win if they put us in the MAC conference

The defense holds up as long as the offense doesn't have four turnovers and pick up a first down. We have 35 or so yards with 5 yards passing. The worst I've ever seen. Can you say rock bottom

I am not sure the line can be judged fairly considering our horrendous qb play and a lack of anyone with a pulse at wr. Other teams just load up the line against us and dare us to run the ball right at them.

I have never seen TN with this bad collectible of group of players.................Oh Well, let Ferguson and Dobbs get their feet wet for the rest of the season..........

Truly pathetic. Never been able to run block, but how many times have we not even touched their best d lineman?

Reactions: 1 person
Exactly. At least block the guy in front of you! But they have linemen blowing up plays in the back field unblocked. No excuse -- time to man up and hit someone

Vandys O line looks better than ours does. Of course I thought we would beat them this year but now that is an impossibility. Very sad. I am almost embarrassed to call myself a Tennessee fan.

VN Store

Back