'25 MS WR Caleb Cunningham (Alabama commit)

As far as the rankings go yes.

Is that the only way to judge top players? I get putting some stock in rankings but this would be an example of being too reliant on them.

Do you consider GMac not a top QB anymore bc the rankings updated and overnight he dropped to a 4*?

How else do yall explain how a coach who previously recruited in the 40s is pulling these kids? If our NIL was on the same level as Ohio State, Bama, and Texas, we'd be top 5. It's really that simple. Donate if you don't already
You’ve obviously made up your mind so why are you still asking the question???

Ohio State and Texas both are at the top.
Bama is right there with us.

Yes he was recruiting lower ranked guys guy and then turning them into NFL players anyway.
That’s actually a huge recruiting tool. Proven development.

You making stupid messages on a forum isn’t going to increase the pot lol.

How else do yall explain how a coach who previously recruited in the 40s is pulling these kids? If our NIL was on the same level as Ohio State, Bama, and Texas, we'd be top 5. It's really that simple. Donate if you don't already
Not a bad point. His best class was like 26th the last few years

I’d say being at the program that has dominated college football for the last 15 years helps a little

You’ve obviously made up your mind so why are you still asking the question???

Ohio State and Texas both are at the top.
Bama is right there with us.

Yes he was recruiting lower ranked guys guy and then turning them into NFL players anyway.

I'm not making stupid messages. It's facts. If Tennessee wants to recruit with the big dogs, we have to shell out money. Gone are the days where recruits are won over with getting their parents to trust you. We gotta shell out cash. I donate to the NIL, do yall?

Reactions: swchandler1988
It’s astounding to me that someone actually liked this nonsense post lol

Is that the only way to judge top players? I get putting some stock in rankings but this would be an example of being too reliant on them.

Do you consider GMac not a top QB anymore bc the rankings updated and overnight he dropped to a 4*?
I was just talking about the rankings that’s all. You love to just argue for the sake of arguing. I think Smith is a great WR. Sorry but if you don’t think rankings matter then keep your head in the sand.

As far as GMac is concerned? I along with everyone else thinks he is a stud QB. But he took a ridiculous drop. Now what happens if he were to have another mediocre year? Would the drip be justified then? Yes. Does that mean it would make him a bad QB? Nope.

I'm not making stupid messages. It's facts. If Tennessee wants to recruit with the big dogs, we have to shell out money. Gone are the days where recruits are won over with getting their parents to trust you. We gotta shell out cash. I donate to the NIL, do yall?
The only NIL-related loss this class was Brame and he's visiting for Bama game. If you want to say Ffrench sure but they were always planning on taking 3 and they've loved Travis from the start. But you know that bc you donate though right? I mean after all that makes you more knowledgeable than everyone else

The only NIL-related loss this class was Brame and he's visiting for Bama game. If you want to say Ffrench sure but they were always planning on taking 3 and they've loved Travis from the start. But you know that bc you donate though right? I mean after all that makes you more knowledgeable than everyone else
I'm not saying that I know any more than anyone else. I just simply pointed out the main reason for Bama's continued success on the recruiting trail. I mean, Cunningham was Miss St all day, and then here comes Bama whose coach has never been a trailblazer on the recruiting trail before this year. And you dorks trashed me for merely suggestion that other teams have more money to spend. Which they obviously do. Oregon's basically buying a future championship right now, yet Knoxville business owners who profit heavily on sports tourism are letting the other teams pass us by. Heupel can only do so much on his own and I want to do what I can to help him out. Just wished the people whose pockets have gotten deeper because of the vols would return the favor

Last edited:
I'm not saying that I know any more than anyone else. I just simply pointed out the main reason for Bama's continued success on the recruiting trail. I mean, Cunningham was Miss St all day, and then here comes Bama whose coach has never been a trailblazer on the recruiting trail before this year. And you dorks trashed me for merely suggestion that other teams have more money to spend. Which they obviously do. Oregon's basically buying a future championship right now, yet Knoxville business owners who profit heavily on sports tourism are letting the other teams pass us by. Heupel can only do so much on his own and I want to do what I can to help him out. Just wished the people whose pockets have gotten deeper because of the vols would return the favor
Bama doesn’t have nearly as much money as you think.

...Yes he was recruiting lower ranked guys guy and then turning them into NFL players anyway.

Your comments are spot on. I'm wondering what those that constantly claimed Saban was not a great coach, he only won because he paid for better players are going to say now.

Now that all can buy players if they want, it seems like it will get back to coaching, right? So, donate if you think Heupel is great and see what happens, but I will keep my money and still be a fan.

I left your last statement because it is funny and truthful!

Presenting a poorly thought-out list full of projections (which reads as though the author just made up some stuff and threw it together on a web page) as facts is not the way to win an argument, bro.

How did buying a championship turn out for Texas AM. Theirs a reason no other school is just throwing money around without thinking. All the other schools while having a lot of nil money stick to a plan. Oregon is just throwing it around carelessly and it may end up hurting them in the end.

Reactions: LaagerVol
Presenting a poorly thought-out list full of projections (which reads as though the author just made up some stuff and threw it together on a web page) as facts is not the way to win an argument, bro.
That had to be one of the worst pieces of evidence I have seen. It's like a 12 year old put that together.

VN Store

Back