'25 MS WR Caleb Cunningham (Alabama commit)

From Rivals:

Being able to spend time with the Tennessee coaches and see the offensive scheme was big for the four-star receiver from Ackerman (Miss.) Choctaw County but being around Jaime Ffrench, quarterback commit George MacIntyre and five-star OL David Sanders Jr. on a boat and tubing really made the trip worthwhile.

There is a sense that Auburn is surging in this recruitment but Mississippi State is down the road and the Bulldogs are still right in this thing along with the Vols now. It was made clear to Cunningham he was a major target.

“They were telling me I’m one of their main priorities and I definitely felt that way,” Cunningham said. “They want me.”

From Rivals:

Being able to spend time with the Tennessee coaches and see the offensive scheme was big for the four-star receiver from Ackerman (Miss.) Choctaw County but being around Jaime Ffrench, quarterback commit George MacIntyre and five-star OL David Sanders Jr. on a boat and tubing really made the trip worthwhile.

There is a sense that Auburn is surging in this recruitment but Mississippi State is down the road and the Bulldogs are still right in this thing along with the Vols now. It was made clear to Cunningham he was a major target.

“They were telling me I’m one of their main priorities and I definitely felt that way,” Cunningham said. “They want me.”
1000000494.gif

From Rivals:

rivals is finished

VN Store

Back