MTG Lies, A Lot!

Vol Main

During her recent debate with the Democratic opponent in her re-election campaign, Marjorie Tayor Greene denied having anything to do with the January 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, "“You cannot accuse me of insurrection. I was a victim of the Jan. 6 riot just as much as any other member of Congress. That was the third day I had on the job. I had nothing to do with what happened there that day, and I will not have you accuse me of that.” Because we know that Greene supported Trump's allegations of election fraud as a "stolen election"and actually went to a planning session at the White House for the January 6 insurrection, we also know that she is lying through her teeth when she denies having anything to do with it. In a text to U.S. Senator Sen. Kelly Loeffler on Dec. 2, 2020, Greene said, "I need to talk with you about a plan we are developing on how to vote on the electoral college votes on Jan 6th." In another text to Loeffler, Greene invited the Senator to a meeting with Trump and his advisers at the White House, for an "informational and planning session." So there is no doubt that her denials are bold faced lies.

She also makes ridiculously false statements simply because she does not know what she's talking about and does not appear to care. Her recent photo-op to support Confederate monuments is just one example. Greene showed up at the Wilder Monument at the Chicamauga Battle Field to honor "Confederate soldiers," without even realizing that it is not a Confederate monument. The monument remembers the Union Army's Wilder Brigade. What kind of person shows up at a Union monument to honor "Confederate soldiers?" Greene is extremely reckless with the truth. She does not know what she is talking about or what she is doing, and she apparently does not even care that she does not know.

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s tribute to Confederate soldiers hilariously backfires

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Ted Cruz urged Kelly Loeffler to join efforts to object to the 2020 election results on January 6: texts

Marjorie Taylor Greene says she supports Jan 6 rioters because trans kids have rights

Last edited:
During her recent debate with the Democratic opponent in her re-election campaign, Marjorie Tayor Greene denied having anything to do with the January 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, "“You cannot accuse me of insurrection. I was a victim of the Jan. 6 riot just as much as any other member of Congress. That was the third day I had on the job. I had nothing to do with what happened there that day, and I will not have you accuse me of that.” Because we know that Greene supported Trump's allegations of election fraud as a "stolen election"and actually went to a planning session at the White House for the January 6 insurrection, we also know that she is lying through her teeth when she denies having anything to do with it. In a text to U.S. Senator Sen. Kelly Loeffler on Dec. 2, 2020, Greene said, "I need to talk with you about a plan we are developing on how to vote on the electoral college votes on Jan 6th." In another text to Loeffler, Greene invited the Senator to a meeting with Trump and his advisers at the White House, for an "informational and planning session." So there is no doubt that her denials are bold faced lies.

She also makes ridiculously false statements simply because she does not know what she's talking about and does not appear to care. Her recent photo-op to support Confederate monuments is just one example. Greene showed up at the Wilder Monument at the Chicamauga Battle Field to honor "Confederate soldiers," without even realizing that it is not a Confederate monument. The monument remembers the Union Army's Wilder Brigade. What kind of person shows up at a Union monument to honor "Confederate soldiers?" Greene is extremely reckless with the truth. She does not know what she is talking about or what she is doing, and she apparently does not even care that she does not know.

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Ted Cruz urged Kelly Loeffler to join efforts to object to the 2020 election results on January 6: texts

Marjorie Taylor Greene says she supports Jan 6 rioters because trans kids have rights
******Clutches Pearls********

A politician lying? Why I never............

7e8.jpg

Vandy main. She's still better any of your crap communist you worship

She lies a lot.

Biden lies every time he opens his mouth.

No one cares about MTG, no one gives a sh$t about 1-6. what most sane people care about is the price of gas, the price of food, 401k’s and retirement plans plummeting, coming wars with Russia, China, and Saudi Arabia.

Are you and the 2 alleged lawyers paid to start stupid threads to deflect from the sh$t show that the Biden administration is?

Bless your heart.

Vandy Main starts a thread and never comes back, like doing a drive by.

I might reply if you'uns can post something that inclines me to think your brains are no longer all clogged up with dried green snot.

Last edited:

Still my favorite one about this good Christian southern belle: Marjorie Taylor Greene in tantric sex divorce drama | Toronto Sun

Reactions: Vol Main

VN Store

Back