MTSU-Vanderbilt

I was just about to start a thread on it, Hat. My guess is Vandy wakes up. I doubt that our game with MTSU escaped their attention.

It'll also be interesting to see how FL fares against Syracuse, Wisconson/UCONN and Alabame/Oregon. Any others of interest tonight?

I was just about to start a thread on it, Hat. My guess is Vandy wakes up. I doubt that our game with MTSU escaped their attention.
not just that, Memorial is a beast for visitors, especially when said visitors view it as a big game.

not just that, Memorial is a beast for visitors, especially when said visitors view it as a big game.

Good point. I can barely keep up with where the court ends and the line begins in Memorial. I can only imagine what it's like for a visiting team on this court.

glad i saw this thread...think i'm going to head down to memorial and watch this one live

that was not the same mtsu team we played friday night. the refs were calling the game extremely tight and shots were not falling for both teams. Looks like Vandy has a lot to improve before sec play. mtsu's guards were frustrated the entire game and couldn't get any looks inside. just shows how tough it is to play in memorial regardless of the significance of the game.

if we played Vandy today, I wouldn't be worried at all. Ogilvy seemed to tire easily...we should be able to affect his minutes if we run the court and keep up the intensity. I was impressed with vandy's guard Brad Tinsley. He is young and has the potential to be a future star in the SEC and a big star for Vandy.

VN Store

Back