Mueller Report Imminent

I still think we'll see articles filed and hearings begin next fall so it will be an election issue.
Just about the time Trump declassifies the FISA documents. I think he is holding back waiting on them to show the rest of their hand. All the while knowing he is holding a straight flush in his. They are dead and he knows it.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
This is the tyrannical insanity that several of you morons support.
niv0ma19hdx21.jpg

Just about the time Trump declassifies the FISA documents. I think he is holding back waiting on them to show the rest of their hand. All the while knowing he is holding a straight flush in his. They are dead and he knows it.

You're giving him way too much credit.

I'll be shocked if he ever declassifies anything.

I still think we'll see articles filed and hearings begin next fall so it will be an election issue.
The far more palatable alternative for all would be for Trump to decide not to seek re-election. The repubs. could/should make that happen but ............

I've been wrong once or twice but I think they will try to sell it as a hedge on Trump winning a second term. "Keep us in the House, give us the Senate and we'll throw him out if he wins"
I just think the impeachment talk is good for fundraising and keep the base hyped up, they spent 2.5 years telling the base Trump colluded with a foreign government to rig the election, if they admitted that was a lie and they are dropping it what else would they have? They know Trump is favored to win re election but if they started impeachment hearing I feel they know that would almost lock it up for him.

You're giving him way too much credit.

I'll be shocked if he ever declassifies anything.
He has played them like a fiddle for the last 2 years. He held off for 2 years waiting on Mueller to crap the bed. And we all know pretty much what will be revealed when he declassifies them. It’s an ace card that he can throw leading up to the election. Get ready to pop the popcorn because it could get pretty sporty when folks start going down for the crimes they committed.

He has played them like a fiddle for the last 2 years. He held off for 2 years waiting on Mueller to crap the bed. And we all know pretty much what will be revealed when he declassifies them. It’s an ace card that he can throw leading up to the election. Get ready to pop the popcorn because it could get pretty sporty when folks start going down for the crimes they committed.
This sounds an awful lot like the slam dunk many on the left thought the Mueller investigation would be. I don't think anything will come of it for either side at this point. Some low level pawns might fall on the sword, but that is it imo.

This sounds an awful lot like the slam dunk many on the left thought the Mueller investigation would be. I don't think anything will come of it for either side at this point. Some low level pawns might fall on the sword, but that is it imo.
He doesn’t need a slam dunk to win. He will be ahead enough that the other team is having to foul at the end of the game. But there could be a 360 or reverse dunk at the end to seal the deal.

We had a community organizer running the country so at least we now have people in positions that have real world business experience

This spin is a symptom of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

"Drain the Swamp!"

VN Store

Back