Mueller Report Imminent

Keeping his rep as a dirty cop.

If and it's a HUGE if this is true:

Significantly, the businessman, Giorgi Rtskhiladez, through lawyers, is demanding a retraction because Mueller dropped a portion of the text in which “he said he did not believe the rumor about the tapes.”

The Muell has some serious explaining to do. I can't believe the the rest, no fing way the muell would be so dumb as to pay Steele or Fusion.

I looked, couldn't find it - seems odd for a breaking news story packed with enough factual data to make Wall St. reconsider the 'tariff scare'. The good news for you is that as soon as someone can properly link the weaker than expected inflation article this weeks market losses will instantly recover and go ahead, in the meantime - don't look at the ticker this morning.

Also, the good news is that at some point we will be able to celebrate the DOW moving past 26k for the hundredth time this year.
Right now at the bottom of their homepage. It has a picture of Trump in a hard hat.

Right now at the bottom of their homepage. It has a picture of Trump in a hard hat.
Could someone post a link for Septic to see, please. It is at the very bottom of www.breitbart.com homepage, and has a picture of Trump in a hard hat. The story says "The tariff scare narrative has collapsed. Latest price data shows no inflation.: For some reason, it won't work for me. Thanks!

Reactions: AirVol and Obsessed

Pretty sure it's called a soft shell helmet.

4520174220Soft-Shell-Helmet-Danmar-Soft-Shell-Helmet-Pink-ig-IGM.png

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Great! I am no computer expert, but I have linked stories in the past. For some reason, the last few days, it won't work for me. I can link the website, but not an individual story. This is the second time in a week that I can't get it to work.

I hope Huff sees it because he is bashing Trump and tariffs in the Foreign Trade thread. The story had numbers and stuff that will get him off. Huff even likes Karl Marx, compared to Trump. That's really not surprising though.

I see you take issue with my characterization of red hat trump jock sniffers, good.

Its not that i take issue with what your saying, I just want you to actually say what you infer instead of hiding and acting like you are a representative of "the people"

Reactions: Obsessed
Its not that i take issue with what your saying, I just want you to actually say what you infer instead of hiding and acting like you are a representative of "the people"

You most definitely took exception to what I said. You've implied that the only people targeted by trumps tweets are the "normal, law-abiding, family-centered, hardworking American's" and how everyone else is a rich, Hollywood elitest.

Where did I act like I was representative of anyone?

I looked, couldn't find it - seems odd for a breaking news story packed with enough factual data to make Wall St. reconsider the 'tariff scare'. The good news for you is that as soon as someone can properly link the weaker than expected inflation article this weeks market losses will instantly recover and go ahead, in the meantime - don't look at the ticker this morning.

Also, the good news is that at some point we will be able to celebrate the DOW moving past 26k for the hundredth time this year.
I guess someone was able the link it for Wall St. The "ticker" shows that the DOW closed +144.01. I know that disappoints you.

VN Store

Back