Mueller Report Imminent

Does everything have to be the fault of the media? Bongino is an incessant whiner.

1) The media has been very critical of the Cook County DA's office for dropping the charges against Smollett.

2) Those videos appear doctored to me... but I guess that's open for anyone to decide for themselves. Either way, I haven't seen them discussed much by the mainstream media.

3) The subject of collusion was dropped after the Mueller report was released. That is how it should have been.

4) That is basically what the Mueller team's letter to Barr said... more or less. That is not the fault of the media.

5) The subject of obstruction remains relevant because the Mueller report did not exonerate Trump from it.

6) Avenatti was a big story in 2018 while making the rounds on CNN and MSNBC but as far as 2019? - it's his own legal trouble that has been in the news. He hasn't appeared on MSNBC this year.

Does everything have to be the fault of the media? Bongino is an incessant whiner.

1) The media has been very critical of the Cook County DA's office for dropping the charges against Smollett.

2) Those videos appear doctored to me... but I guess that's open for anyone to decide for themselves. Either way, I haven't seen them discussed much by the mainstream media.

3) The subject of collusion was dropped after the Mueller report was released. That is how it should have been.

4) That is basically what the Mueller team's letter to Barr said... more or less. That is not the fault of the media.

5) The subject of collusion remains relevant because the Mueller report did not exonerate Trump from it.

6) Avenatti was a big story in 2018 while making the rounds on CNN and MSNBC but as far as 2019? - it's his own legal trouble that has been in the news. He hasn't appeared on MSNBC this year.
You might want to fix #5 😉

Reactions: NorthDallas40
What does “idiot” base have to do with congress impeachment of President Trump?

If there’s plenty of proof as you claim then it’s an open and shut case for impeachment, so congress should start the process.

Ok should congress impeach President Trump for asking McGahn to fire Mueller. If they have the proof then do it.

I have one question. I know that you are a man of integrity and believe that everyone should face justice if they commit a crime. Should Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton, James Comey, Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton be charged with obstruction of justice?

The other night, a shrill Trump acolyte screamed at Amash about a civil war if Trump is impeached.

Fact is, there is an element in the Trump base that has way, waaaaayyy, over-romanticized the notion that Trump is some sort of savior for their cause. They are unhinged. Angry. Unable to reason.

We have to get to a point where that segment has less of a voice within the GOP.

Reactions: Septic
The other night, a shrill Trump acolyte screamed at Amash about a civil war if Trump is impeached.

Fact is, there is an element in the Trump base that has way, waaaaayyy, over-romanticized the notion that Trump is some sort of savior for their cause. They are unhinged. Angry. Unable to reason.

We have to get to a point where that segment has less of a voice within the GOP.

This is rich.

Let me know when one of them lights himself on fire outside the White House.

You are an expert on what is unhinged, I'll give you that.

Takes one to know one, I guess.

Reactions: tennvols77 and AM64
The Muell should have written his report in a way interpretation wasn't needed. He did so on purpose and should be roasted for it.

He said he didn't want to testify or speak further on the matter. I'm reasonably confident we haven't heard the last from Robert Mueller.

Mueller was the Hitman from the get go, make no mistake about it, he was in charge of the FBI during 9/11 and the coverup!
Arabs with box cutters brought down the twin towers.......sure they did

Hell yes. I need to know more of your theory.

Reactions: RockyTop85
I find it interesting the Dems in Congress are hanging their collective hats on grossly non committal comments by Mueller and are now seriously pushing for impeachment proceedings. Let er rip, tater chip! Mueller knew that’s what his comment would set off. So let them throw s*** right into that fan and see who it lands on. I know who I got my money on.

Reactions: tennvols77 and AM64

Lawyers on both sides of the aisle are doing this right now... it's the "let me interpret this for you simple people in a way that only an expert such as myself can." - and then they proceed to give you nothing more than their own politically partisan opinion of the matter. It's patronizing.

VN Store

Back