Mueller Report Imminent

The race card is only valid when thrown around by white conservatives, am I right?

I know That there are many claims that racism is on the rise since the election of President Trump.

Can you or anyone else give examples of racism that you witness in your everyday life? I’m not asking for examples that you have read or watched through the media, but examples that you have personally witnessed.

The camel's back can withstand two or three more straws.
You wouldn't want such a dangerous criminal to remain in the White House longer to continue his criminal enterprise would you? I mean we need impeachment to start tomorrow before anyone else is killed or hurt

I know That there are many claims that racism is on the rise since the election of President Trump.

Can you or anyone else give examples of racism that you witness in your everyday life? I’m not asking for examples that you have read or watched through the media, but examples that you have personally witnessed.

Shoot, I was going to use the examples provided by Trump himself. How about my meeting an entire local chapter of the Klan in the Nashville area? That doesn't happen everyday.

You wouldn't want such a dangerous criminal to remain in the White House longer to continue his criminal enterprise would you? I mean we need impeachment to start tomorrow before anyone else is killed or hurt
When you only get one shot, you got to make it count.....even if it means waiting for the perfect time.

Shoot, I was going to use the examples provided by Trump himself. How about my meeting an entire local chapter of the Klan in the Nashville area? That doesn't happen everyday.

Why would you go to a clan meeting?

Did they make you wear a white hood and use that racist symbol?

What have they done to negatively impact your life? Was it their fault you didn’t get the job you weren’t qualified for? Was it their fault you was doing 80 in a 45 with a pound weed and a stolen gun and went to jail? These are modern day examples of “racism”.

What have they done to negatively impact your life? Was it their fault you didn’t get the job you weren’t qualified for? Was it their fault you was doing 80 in a 45 with a pound weed and a stolen gun and went to jail? These are modern day examples of “racism”.

What in the hell are you talking about. I have a great job and have never been to jail.

VN Store

Back