Munoz?

Nope, don't think so..... :dunno: I don't know what's up with that. I know that he has some injury issues, but come on. I guess that because of his knees and shoulder, nobody wants to pick him early and pay him a lot.

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Apr 24, 2005 4:18 PM
maybe the colts will pick him up later!!!!

Maybe.....My Skins still have one more pick too!! :good:

Well, he didn't get drafted.. :bad: I find that hard to believe, but whatever.

It is kind of embarrassing that the ESPN draft people interview Michael and Anthony Munoz, and then Michael isn't even drafted.

Well, I guess he has something extra to prove to the NFL.
:gun:

Originally posted by duckman398686@Apr 24, 2005 6:07 PM
he can still sign on as an undrafted free agent

Yep, that is what he is going to have to do I guess. :unsure:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 24, 2005 6:04 PM
Well, he didn't get drafted.. :bad: I find that hard to believe, but whatever.

Go figure. They must have seen him play or something. :wassup:

Look at the marks on ainge and clausen's back. If you want to see how good Munoz was or is. Sears will do a far superior job for us. IMO

Originally posted by vol_freak+Apr 24, 2005 6:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Apr 24, 2005 6:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Apr 24, 2005 6:04 PM
Well, he didn&#39;t get drafted.. :bad: I find that hard to believe, but whatever.

Go figure. They must have seen him play or something. :wassup: [/quote]
:haha_oh: :eek:

Ahhhh finally some good OLE&#39; FOOTBALL to talk about....sorry I haven&#39;t been around guys and gals....but back to the point.....Munoz is one of the most over-hyped, over-played, and over-rated O-Linemen to come to our school.....Munoz thought that riding his daddy&#39;s last name would be enough to help him....but over the course of this past year he missed numerous key blocks and had some stupid holding penalties so that right there is part of the problem....the other part of the problem is he was WAY TO INCONSISTENT....he just didn&#39;t bring his A-game each game and left his heart in his other pants other games....he will be a good Free-Agent signing....but his lack of consistency and focus will have to be worked on if he wants to start in the NFL.

Originally posted by g8terh8ter_eric@Apr 24, 2005 6:26 PM
Ahhhh finally some good OLE&#39; FOOTBALL to talk about....sorry I haven&#39;t been around guys and gals....but back to the point.....Munoz is one of the most over-hyped, over-played, and over-rated O-Linemen to come to our school.....Munoz thought that riding his daddy&#39;s last name would be enough to help him....but over the course of this past year he missed numerous key blocks and had some stupid holding penalties so that right there is part of the problem....the other part of the problem is he was WAY TO INCONSISTENT....he just didn&#39;t bring his A-game each game and left his heart in his other pants other games....he will be a good Free-Agent signing....but his lack of consistency and focus will have to be worked on if he wants to start in the NFL.

couldnt have said it better my self.

good post gatorhater.

Originally posted by g8terh8ter_eric@Apr 24, 2005 7:26 PM
Munoz is one of the most over-hyped, over-played, and over-rated O-Linemen to come to our school.....

Munoz wore orange and white, therefore I was pulling for him to get drafted. So he missed some blocks and held somewhere along the way.....can you name an offensive lineman that hasn&#39;t done either of those 2 things somewhere down the line?

Munoz was named to the 2004 consensus All-America football team. His academic&#39;s made our football program look great considering he won the academic heisman amongst other award&#39;s throughout his time at UT. He was a great captain for our team and so on and so forth.

Saying that he was over-hyped, over-played, and over-rated O-Linemen to come to our school is a little drastic IMO. He was still a very good Lineman for us..

Well, at least he peaked....that is more than we can say about some of our players..

VN Store

Back