MUST WIN Today

TNVols58

Big difference in being 3-9 and 4-8 in the SEC....plus if the Vols win today they'll have a lot of momentum heading into the second half of SEC play....we need a big effort from Gruver today...hopefully he pitches like he did against Oregon State

Big difference in being 3-9 and 4-8 in the SEC....plus if the Vols win today they'll have a lot of momentum heading into the second half of SEC play....we need a big effort from Gruver today...hopefully he pitches like he did against Oregon State

Is it wrong that I want them to lose? I don't want there to be any chance of Raleigh returning. He is just not a good coach and despite that, he sure seems proud of the product he is putting on the field. He could at least be honest and admit the team isn't very good(because he sucks as a coach) but usually he just makes excuses and claims the team is improving. His record this year is hardly an improvement from the last two years. .500 is still bad.

hell delmonico was a great coach and everyone ran their mouth and got hi canned ,how many times did tennessee have top 10 finishes or so before delmonico then how many times did delmonico take ut to the collage world series

No matter what your reasons, there is absolutely no way that a true fan EVER fulls against their team. EVER.

Lucky for me, you guys don't set the standards for what a "true fan is".

I prefer using logic as a fan. Losing now to win later is better than being below average again next year. I have no faith in Raleigh turning the team around so why would I want to see him finish .500 and be given another year? No thanks.

Also, you must not be a fan of pro sports because if your team was already eliminated from the playoffs, you'd be stupid not to want them to get the best pick possible.

The goal is to win and Tennessee isn't. I'm sorry that I want to see them win. What "true fan" wants that? If I weren't a "true fan", I wouldn't cheer for one team in every sport. Most of which are currently bad. At least I'm here talking about it... a lot of these so called "true fans" are only around when the team is winning. They also usually cheer for more than one time because they are bandwagon fans.

A "true fan" would know that this team has to win NOW. The draft and graduation will demolish this team. They will be rebuilding with or without TR. This team doesn't need "true fans" like you.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

hell delmonico was a great coach and everyone ran their mouth and got hi canned ,how many times did tennessee have top 10 finishes or so before delmonico then how many times did delmonico take ut to the collage world series

No.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Is it wrong that I want them to lose? I don't want there to be any chance of Raleigh returning. He is just not a good coach and despite that, he sure seems proud of the product he is putting on the field. He could at least be honest and admit the team isn't very good(because he sucks as a coach) but usually he just makes excuses and claims the team is improving. His record this year is hardly an improvement from the last two years. .500 is still bad.

I understand the logic but it's not fair to the players to punish them for the mistakes of the coach. I have to agree with Deer and Hobock, regardless of your feelings about Raliegh, you shouldn't WANT them to lose.

I thought Fulmer needed to go, but I never wanted them to lose; and I think Dooley was a horrible hire but again, I don't hope they lose this fall.

You should always hope for the best even if you're expecting the worst.

Lucky for me, you guys don't set the standards for what a "true fan is".

I prefer using logic as a fan. Losing now to win later is better than being below average again next year. I have no faith in Raleigh turning the team around so why would I want to see him finish .500 and be given another year? No thanks.

Also, you must not be a fan of pro sports because if your team was already eliminated from the playoffs, you'd be stupid not to want them to get the best pick possible.

The goal is to win and Tennessee isn't. I'm sorry that I want to see them win. What "true fan" wants that? If I weren't a "true fan", I wouldn't cheer for one team in every sport. Most of which are currently bad. At least I'm here talking about it... a lot of these so called "true fans" are only around when the team is winning. They also usually cheer for more than one time because they are bandwagon fans.

You asked, they gave you their answer. If you weren't going to like what they replied then you should have kept it to yourself.

There's no way I would ever pull for our Vols to lose in anything, but it's painfully obvious the Todd Raleigh experiment has failed. Oh well, off on the road to visit Dudy Noble next weekend. Hopefully, we will do better, but I don't know.

GO VOLS!!!

VN Store

Back