MUST WIN Tomorrow

TNVols58

If the Vols win and get to 5-10 they may have a shot at getting to Hoover...if we can't score more than 7 against MSU's patchwork pitching tomorrow it'll be very sad....need a big effort from Gruver

Lets lose out to fire raleigh! he has tanked our baseball program. i fear if he finishes strong they may keep him another year.

I don't think losing out is out of the question...not that I think the players want to, I just think its a good possibility....Raleigh needs to get the axe

Lets lose out to fire raleigh! he has tanked our baseball program. i fear if he finishes strong they may keep him another year.

I'm sure the baseball team appreciates your support. The players battle everyday for the school that we all love. Only a loser would suggest that any UT team should lose games.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm sure the baseball team appreciates your support. The players battle everyday for the school that we all love. Only a loser would suggest that any UT team should lose games.

+1. I was assuming (and, indeed, hoping) that Deepsringsvol was being sarcastic. It's so difficult, though, to tell sarcasm from stupid thoughts nowadays that I'm not quite sure.

The very definition of irony.

The same thing could be said about someone who insults fellow fans.

Believe it or not, everyone is free to think as they please but hey... if it makes you feel good to insult fellow fans that you don't even know then :good!:

Sounds good. Whatever it takes to get this guy out of here.

He should definitely go, barring a serious run that results in winning something of merit (which we know isn't going to happen.)

Even if he went .500 for the rest of the way, it's time to go. He doesn't have to leave willingly. He just has to leave.

The very definition of irony.

The same thing could be said about someone who insults fellow fans.

Believe it or not, everyone is free to think as they please but hey... if it makes you feel good to insult fellow fans that you don't even know then :good!:

Haha! You must be in the ACLU. He insulted the team, the fans and the university by suggesting the team should lose. If you are a "fan", you should be insulted by his post as well.

Hobuck, we are all fans of Tennessee and want to see the diamond Vols do well. That being said the best thing for the Vols is to have Todd Raliegh coaching a slow pitch softball team.

Hobuck, we are all fans of Tennessee and want to see the diamond Vols do well. That being said the best thing for the Vols is to have Todd Raliegh coaching a slow pitch softball team.
Well, you guys are going to get your wish. They don't have to lose for TR to be gone. He's gone even if we make it to Hoover. You don't have to support the coach but "fans" MUST support the team.

You don't ever root against the team just so the coach will be fired. I didn't even root against Wade Houston, and no UT coach ever needed to be fired as much as Wade Houston did. If Raleigh keeps losing, he will be fired on his own (lack of) merits. He doesn't need our "help" to be canned.

VN Store

Back