Mvp

donsargegolf

Peyton Manning was named Player of the Game at the NFL Pro Bowl. MVP of the League, Offensive Player of the Year, and Pro Bowl MVP... How proud is the VolNation of our current "greatest" son?

Attachments

• week05.jpg
    week05.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
Some Day man Some Day. They banged up Elway for years didn't they? Peyton is too good ,with too much drive, and too much character to give up on. He IS our Prodgigal Son! :yourock:

Attachments

• nfl1de7_lower.jpg
    nfl1de7_lower.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
I predict that in less than five years' time, the rest of the country will have no reservations in joining the VolNation in calling Peyton the greatest quarterback ever to play the game!

It should also be noted that Jason Witten was the NFC's second-best reciever with three receptions for 50 yards. Only Torry Holt performed better for the NFC, with 4 receptions for 77 yards and one touchdown.

I wish we could get someone with just half of Peyton's talent throwing to Witten in Dallas.

Congrats to Peyton. You could tell by looking at him on the sideline that he wanted to play more. He's equal parts Marino, Favre, and Jim Kelly.

the colts offense is there, they just need to tighten up on D to make it to the big dance....and winning HF advantage will go a long way to Peyton beating the pats.

Originally posted by TNFanBornandRaised@Feb 14, 2005 12:30 PM
amen i wish the 'boys could get a qb plus get rid of keyshawn man he's the most overrated receiver in the game

I agree 100%. Johnson is a posession receiver that isn't a big threat to any team he plays. He runs his mouth like T.O does but at least T.O can back it up.

VN Store

Back