My boss found some UT memorabilia and gave it to me

VolFan4Life87

Negatron
Like the title says, my boss who isn't really a UT fan went digging around in his attic this weekend and stumbled upon this newspaper. Knowing what a huge UT fan I am, he brought it in for me to have. I'm super stoked, it's going to look great next to my SI magazine with Tee on the cover. GO BIG ORANGE!!!:rock:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: 26 people
Maybe he's just trying to soften the blow later in the year when it's time to tell you the Christmas Bonus program has been cancelled.

Reactions: 8 people
My favorite Sports Illustrated wasn't the National Championship special edition, but the one with Peerless price on the cover that said "No doubt about it, the Vols are PEERLESS."

Reactions: 3 people
My favorite Sports Illustrated wasn't the National Championship special edition, but the one with Peerless price on the cover that said "No doubt about it, the Vols are PEERLESS."

That is a good one. I have that some where around my house. Need to find it.

That one was nice. I got Tee Martin, Jermaine Copeland, Shawn Bryson and Dwayne Goodrich to sign the special commemorative issue with Tee on the front of it.

Reactions: 1 person
My son found one framed with a Sports Illustrated Tee edition in a box of magazines at a yard sale.

He asked the lady, how much you want for this whole box of magazines and stuff... $5 bucks.

They're both in mint condition.

My wife framed both of those newspapers for me for XMAS one year
and it still looks great...you need to try to get those creases out...
best XMAS gift ever for me...

My wife framed both of those newspapers for me for XMAS one year
and it still looks great...you need to try to get those creases out...
best XMAS gift ever for me...

Funny you mentioned Xmas gift, that's what I told my boss. I said "man, this is like a Christmas gift. Like one of the better ones" I don't think he realizes how much something like that means to a true UT fan lol

you do need to get them framed,they would look excellent hanging on the wall,what is that place called that they advertise on Pennigtons show on Sunday mornings ?

VN Store

Back