My Fathers Day present

ThreatLevelOrange

Wish that I was on ol’ Rocky Top
A pair of front row 50 yd line tix to this year's Kentucky game. UK folks talk so much garbage because that 2011 is proof of the law of averages. Can't wait to shut them up.

Reactions: 11 people
I got Pat Summit's most recent book, Sum it Up. Read a few pages and will read some more a little later. Very insightful so far.

Reactions: 2 people
A pair of front row 50 yd line tix to this year's Kentucky game. UK folks talk so much garbage because that 2011 is proof of the law of averages. Can't wait to shut them up.

Can't blame UK fans for rubbing their only win in after that many years of losing. You endured one year of losing, so don't act like our fans were half as bad to UT fans during the long streak.

Happy fathers day, great gift!

I'm in Kentucky right now. I wore my TN shirt yesterday and boy did I get some dirty looks!:)

And I'm sure the majority couldn't care less.

Reactions: 1 person
Can't blame UK fans for rubbing their only win in after that many years of losing. You endured one year of losing, so don't act like our fans were half as bad to UT fans during the long streak.

Happy fathers day, great gift!

And I'm sure the majority couldn't care less.

I'm in Somerset. It's all basketball fans here anyways and I could care less myself.

I got front row upper deck tix for Austin Peay for Father's day. I love the first game of the season, no matter who we're playing.

Reactions: 3 people

Congrats on the tickets but wanting to shut up Kentucky fans is like smacking around a bunch of kindergarden kids who have no idea what is going on..:thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person
I got a picture of a YEDI, that's supposedly being shipped.

Is that like a yeti jedi?

Just kidding, congratulations on the fathers day present. Not many people receive a whole Kenyan coastal settlement for their fathers day gift.

VN Store

Back