My new best friend

bigorange

WGWTFA
While replying to a post by GatorVille about his video of a gator giving a pretty good hit to one of our VOLS, I asked GatorVille sarcastically if he had a video of the game winning field goal from last years UT/UF game. Well member GenNeyland9 actually gave me a link so I could see the video.... http://216.111.31.3/2004/game2/video/flori...e=fieldgoal.wmv
After watching the video, I went to check out GenNeyland9's profile and stumbled upon one of the best pictures I've ever seen in my life and felt compelled to share it with everyone else!! Thanks again for the video but even more thanks for this memory that I will take with me to my grave, and to Gainesville in September for yet another stomping of the Gators!!
Since I am somewhat inexperienced in posting on this site, I don't really know the best way to direct people to see this profile, but here is the link and I have no idea if it will work... http://www.volnation.com/forum/index.php?showuser=2083 :cross:

I actually got that picture from this very message board, in a thread where we listed pictures that got us excited about football.

All the credit goes to Fadeproof for originally posting that pic.

You asked if there was a clip of the FG last year? Hmm, must not have caught that, Ill have to go re-read the thread.

funny thought is that in that clip - it shows - Banks??? who later catches that hail mary to put you away ....

All the credit goes to Fadeproof for originally posting that pic.

I cant even remeber where I found that but I knew there would be some here who enjoyed it.

Originally posted by Fadeproof@Aug 8, 2005 1:15 PM
I cant even remeber where I found that but I knew there would be some here who enjoyed it.
[snapback]123854[/snapback]​

Fadeproof, this is my favorite picture. When UGA went after the Auburn player, he became my favorite mascot, and I vote for him each year. I even think he's better than "big AL".

VN Store

Back