"My Son Hunter" Film

Drugs, whoresโ€ฆ. being daddyโ€™s minionโ€ฆ humping his dead brotherโ€™s wifeโ€ฆ. More drugs and whores and stupidity from the man Sloppy Joel calls the smartest person he knows

Yeah, Hunter has serious gaps, but most of the peep who are hating on him here are just a bunch of no good hillbillies with lord knows how many similar issues.

Reactions: flint
Yeah, Hunter has serious gaps, but most of the peep who are hating on him here are just a bunch of no good hillbillies with lord knows how many similar issues.
You seem like a bad person. And I doubt many people have "similar" issues to Hunter Biden. The guy is a huge trainwreck.

Lolโ€ฆ. I donโ€™t know anyone that is so fโ€™ed up theyโ€™d drop off their laptop to be repaired and forget to go get itโ€ฆ.that takes selfies with crack whoresโ€ฆ. The guy is a hit freaking mess

So youโ€™re overlooking it as ok as long as Joe is in office?

I wouldn't say overlooking it, but the reality is that it's not a major issue. Seriously, what Hunter did was small potatoes compared to Trump's daughter and son in law. Their deals with China and Saudi Arabia were way far bigger. I do not overlook them, but they are real concerns but not major concerns. Those two had desks in the White House.

Reactions: flint
I wouldn't say overlooking it, but the reality is that it's not a major issue. Seriously, what Hunter did was small potatoes compared to Trump's daughter and son in law. Their deals with China and Saudi Arabia were way far bigger. I do not overlook them, but they are real concerns but not major concerns. Those two had desks in the White House.
So again, youโ€™re picking and choosing. No big deal, because they โ€œsupposedlyโ€โ€™got a bigger cut?

2 more days!!!

So again, youโ€™re picking and choosing. No big deal, because they โ€œsupposedlyโ€โ€™got a bigger cut?

Why do you take things I say in a way that they obviously are not intended in order to say something bad about them? Seriously, do you suffer from some kind of illness that makes you do that?

What exactly were these Trump siblings SA and CCP deals?
I remember some talk but it seemed rather weak.

Oh..just looked it up for Ivanka..a clothing trademark deal..lulz

Reactions: VolinWayne
Why do you take things I say in a way that they obviously are not intended in order to say something bad about them? Seriously, do you suffer from some kind of illness that makes you do that?

โ€œI wouldn't say overlooking it, but the reality is that it's not a major issue. Seriously, what Hunter did was small potatoes compared to Trump's daughter and son in law.โ€- Vol Main

Itโ€™s called calling hypocrisy. Not an illness just more of an observation when one points fingers but does not acknowledge the 3 pointing back at them. You seem to think the left are the good guys.

Really?
Trump is your standard?
If itโ€™s not as bad as Trump, in your mind, then itโ€™s ok?

at least you own your tribal Bull Sh!t

When is the movie coming out about how Kushner got 2 billion dollars because he worked in the white house and sold classified info to the saudis

VN Store

Back