NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

Ya'll do understand that most of the stuff on here are illegal because there are no deals being worked with the players so they are getting nothing for this stuff and the use of many of the T, Vols, and other stuff is illegal also. I don't understand why the ones who are selling this tuff would not at least give the player the original drawing or a portion of the proceeds. UT fans are spending millions right now on this stuff and the players are getting nothing.

Ya'll do understand that most of the stuff on here are illegal because there are no deals being worked with the players so they are getting nothing for this stuff and the use of many of the T, Vols, and other stuff is illegal also. I don't understand why the ones who are selling this tuff would not at least give the player the original drawing or a portion of the proceeds. UT fans are spending millions right now on this stuff and the players are getting nothing.
true Ebay sucks and alot of it is on there

Wasn't that Country Singer Luke Combs caught in something similar. A lady was selling some tumblers for like 20 a piece or something like that she had hand crafted and his label shut her down ? He then said that was not what his legal team was designed to go after. More so the big market people.... He paid the woman for all of her stock and her legal fees associated.

I would add to that it is a much different situation in the fact these guys are amateurs. They SHOULD be paid for any and all use of name, imagine and likeness.

Reactions: tn4elvis
I would add to that it is a much different situation in the fact these guys are amateurs. They SHOULD be paid for any and all use of name, imagine and likeness.
I am assuming this is how NIL should be done - I just wish they werent so high priced and limited on some items -- the players could make more $ in sales if they werent so limited Autographed Player Photos About Us

I am assuming this is how NIL should be done - I just wish they werent so high priced and limited on some items -- the players could make more $ in sales if they werent so limited Autographed Player Photos About Us
Yes but I believe Spyre needs to do more with baseball. Those guys are freaking rock stars. Market those fellas

Reactions: 508mikey
I would gladly pay the players to sign something for me. I’ve been trying to find a team autographed jersey and can’t. I always want the money to go to the players.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
I would gladly pay the players to sign something for me. I’ve been trying to find a team autographed jersey and can’t. I always want the money to go to the players.
A team signed jersey would be a unicorn. If one does exist, it would be with Coach or a Danny White type of person and no one would know about it.

Reactions: MAD and chuckiepoo
A team signed jersey would be a unicorn. If one does exist, it would be with Coach or a Danny White type of person and no one would know about it.
The Vol Club is selling a few team-signed things to raise NIL funds. The jerseys at $1,250 sold out. I assume they only had a few.

Reactions: MAD
Yes, the jersey was $1,250. I had it in my cart, hit buy thought the transaction went through and it crashed by the time it reloaded it was sold out 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Orange.
I would encourage everyone who likes winning and getting PRO level talent to do so. Especially in the time of NIL. To win Championships we need top tier talent. I honestly quit watching a lot of baseball years ago during the MLB strike. It soured me, even though I loved the game, played for many years. TV and the players have made it FUN again and I hope we soon get more coverage of College Baseball. Since Vitello there is a draw to Tennssee Baseball and IMO it is the BEST show in Baseball and constantly growing in support

Reactions: tn4elvis
Yes, the jersey was $1,250. I had it in my cart, hit buy thought the transaction went through and it crashed by the time it reloaded it was sold out 🤦‍♂️
I thought is was a shirt not a jersey, my mistake.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back