NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

16AA59FE-C589-45E1-9113-56B74A3DB995.jpeg

Tony V. casually said that maybe a t-shirt could be made to celebrate and bring together the 1951 baseball team and the 2022 baseball team. Well, we took that personally and got it done.

Keeping with the '51 theme, we put this graphic on a super soft Airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester tee with a vintage feel.
Feels Like '51 Tee Pre-Order

So this is my take from the response below, the hat will be part of a package deal with other items that will support the university. The golf team did something similar last year.

12CD6648-923C-4F4F-A474-EB4F1E16E94E.png22084973-CEF2-4BCD-BD04-8FFE6FE464BC.jpeg

Reactions: LordVOLdemort
Someone was asking this person where hey got the hat, seems to be a big mystery.
E47FC1EF-274D-4B0C-9B0E-D2D0805A6EF2.jpeg95C0567E-64E9-436D-8C20-C6181BD32F96.jpeg

FWIW, CTV and the team are wearing structured ball caps, Jess in above photo is wearing an unstructured cap aka dad cap. Obviously same logo. Optimistic that both will be available.
Good catch on the detail of the 2 different hats.

Reactions: @1RBFjr
Oh 👀 bet you are right.
The golf caps that @mad4vols posted a couple of pages ago has the Nike swoosh on them.

I know someone with a baseball one, and I never thought twice about it, so I’ll grill him at Friday’s game.

I’m guessing if the team and coaches are wearing it, it is Nike.

Schools will have licensing agreements with a number of suppliers, some who have some overlap in competition. The purpose is to try to provide merchandise at different price points so it’s easier for people to buy. You won’t find the exact same shirt offered by different suppliers, but you will find common logos. For example the design of the Peter Millar shirt will not look like the one at Target, but obviously they’ll share the power T.

I don’t think she’s smug, she’s keeping a secret.
BaseVOLS Jess not responding to a question in a post that she was in is keeping a secret.
BaseVOLS Jess responding :cool: in a post asking the same question, being asked to Melanie Ratliff is the epitome of being smug, IMO.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
The golf caps that @mad4vols posted a couple of pages ago has the Nike swoosh on them.

I know someone with a baseball one, and I never thought twice about it, so I’ll grill him at Friday’s game.

I’m guessing if the team and coaches are wearing it, it is Nike.

Schools will have licensing agreements with a number of suppliers, some who have some overlap in competition. The purpose is to try to provide merchandise at different price points so it’s easier for people to buy. You won’t find the exact same shirt offered by different suppliers, but you will find common logos. For example the design of the Peter Millar shirt will not look like the one at Target, but obviously they’ll share the power T.

Likely a plain black Nike golf hat with embroidered logo

VN Store

Back